6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea but Benavidez already backtracked. First he went ghost in response to the Saudis. Then he said on cigar talk "unfortunately I can't fight those guys, because we're on different networks."

I saw nothing of this and don't know when that interview was. The networks don't matter with the Saudis involved.

If things work out as I assume which isn't an easy task Canelo vs Benevidez will be some Undisputed vs Undisputed 200 million dollar fight

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Benavidez pretending like he wants a title shot at 175. This Gvozdyk fight, is a stay busy -- while hoping Canelo picks him for September. He ran out of small guys to fight at 168. Now reaching for name recognition, but risk free. He knows with no more small guys left, the gimmick play is almost over
:why:

Jerz

All Star
Daps
I saw nothing of this and don't know when that interview was. The networks don't matter with the Saudis involved.

If things work out as I assume which isn't an easy task Canelo vs Benevidez will be some Undisputed vs Undisputed 200 million dollar fight

Its in this interview. Can't find the timestamp though

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Tank smashed Floyd daughter....Floyd has debt.....Floyd trying to get Devin or Shakur for Tank why is every fight Tank and Floyd beefing