6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Damn :russ:
I like Frank Martin and am looking forward to Tank fighting a slick black fighter but I had no idea dude was damn near the same age as Tank
Thought he was like 24 or something.

From what i understand dude was a football player and then moved to boxing after it didnt pan out. Frank is an exceptional athlete and seems to have gotten to this point because of that and he can follow directions.

Frank is probably the best PURE Athlete at 135, Tank’s extensive pedigree will be the difference maker as Frank is just as if not more athletic than Tank and I think this is why Tank isnt playing with his fitness this camp.

Frank is a dog too especially based on the rumors of when he spared Tank

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

5:30

Names all these people he will NOT be fighting, then says he gonna get Errol outside the ring :dead:

Tank a funny dude

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Good interview and he made some good points.

"They gotta go over there because they can't sell here.....i can sell here" :wow:

Tank looking comfortable this entier press run which is dope

I wonder if Amazon is giving tank a particular deal if you listen to the 6/7 fights and he said the deal bigger than floyds lol

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Tank looking comfortable this entier press run which is dope

I wonder if Amazon is giving tank a particular deal if you listen to the 6/7 fights and he said the deal bigger than floyds lol

Yeah sounds like he got a good deal for his next few fights. He is a draw and doing numbers. It will be interesting to see how much the deal is for.