54 Percent Have Had Sex With Work Colleague

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Never have. ...flirted with a regional manager a few years ago though....it could've went somewhere but I was 21 he was like 45...the age difference made him uncomfy...

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I did it once before. :manny:

Worked out okay, still cool w/ homegirl after she left the office.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I did this before. I was working in NY and had a long commute from NJ to NY. I got friendly with this 23 yr Irish chic(from Ireland). She was into hiphop so we often had conversations and her swag was ridiculous. She offered to let me stay at her house one night because we both worked 2nd shift. I slept on her couch but 2 hrs later she asked if I wanted to come sleep in her bedroom. I rocked that p*ssy all night and all week. After day 2 she asked if I wanted to move in with her. She was my first white girl

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I've definitely done this when I was younger and working at other jobs...shyt used to be a fukkfest wherever I worked.

Been at my current company for 9 years and have NOT fukked around like that now that I got a lot more to lose.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't tempted by these corporate women with skirts and heels though :noah:

Now....my bartending jobs? That is an entirely different story :smugbiden::demonic:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I don't plan on doing it. I am not a thirsty dude. Get in cool with a girl at your job and have her introduce you to her friends. If she likes you or thinks you are cool...she has to be telling someone. People get caught up all the time in these office affairs. Not worth the drama.

A dude I was cool with at work was knocking down a chic in the office for almost two years. His wife showed up one day after picking up on his creepin and force her way in the admin area and was going crazy looking for her. Ole girl was scared hiding under her desk. The chic could have had a gun and started blastin. I was on vacation when it happened.

A director, a brotha was knocking down this manager that was under him, she looked like pam anderson (she had surgery to look like her...no lie :smh:) and girl got sprung. She wanted to be with dude but he was engaged and had a son. The girl got depressed and started losing weight, barely eating and started going mental. He almost lost his job after she told her subordinates that they were seeing each other and that is why she was going crazy. She was let go because she was not able to function. He eventually got demoted and left.

This IT nikka got caught getting domed up by this chick in a conference room. WHY this nikka picked a room without a lock or keypad to get down in is BEYOND me... :mindblown:. The broad's husband drops her off every day, and supposedly started getting wind of his wife doing dirt. I saw him once, he looks like one of them nikkas who wouldn't think twice about coming in and shooting up the spot to find out who was busting down his wife.

That's why I ain't messing with these broads... Especially these bored white housewives. I had one cougar straight up tell me, "I feel like getting into trouble :scheme:" And I was like :shaq2: "no you ain't.... You THINK you are, but you ain't really. You not ready for the consequences"... I knew even though she in her late 40s, she still new to the game and don't know the rules. If she was to get a good smashing, she would lose her mind and mess it up for everyone involved.

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
At my last job (money processing), I knew of some hookups that went down. Hell, the main manager was having an ongoing affair with this pawgin milf that worked under him (I miss looking at that ass lol). Everybody knew about that shyt. :laugh:

I remember when I started there back in '08 (I stayed through last September - finally got tired of the bullshyt) there was this nice lil Filipina I wanted to get at. She was bubbly and busty, a nice combo. lol She was originally dating some white boy but they broke up and she then hooked up with this ex-Marine white dude from a diff. department. She was a big ass flirt too so I always wondered how dude felt knowing every other guy there wanted to knock her down. He ends up knocking her up and they moved in together over the next year.
The day after Labor Day 2010, we're all stuck at work since days after holidays bring in more work to be processed. Ol' girl's mom (whom she's had ongoing issues with and also watched her baby during the day) rubbed it in her face about her and dude not being there for their kid's b-day (he just turned 1). The couple were going to do something for the baby that next weekend but it didn't matter to moms. Plus, moms never really liked dude cause he was white and her daughter hooked up with one like some friends/relatives had done. Man, this girl lost it and quit her job the next day since she couldn't find another babysitter. She cut off her family and started spazzing out her Facebook. Dude was down with her at first but soon decided the shyt wasn't worth it and the baby needs to be around his grandparents (dude's family wasn't around the baby at all - both these families are pretty fukked up if you ask me :pachaha:). She then flipped out on him talking about she suicidal and shyt. Dude stayed with her and they eventually married all the while he's the only one working while she's on Facebook all day. Last I heard from them was last fall when I was on my way out from that job and they were heading for a divorce. Poor guy was in denial since she wanted to leave him for another since he worked so many hours (nerve of this broad :laugh:) and he thinking she ain't slept around. Me and some other guys tried telling him that no chick is gonna leave her man for someone she hasn't at least fukked. He was on some "I know where she be at" type shyt. :comeon: I bet that girl been giving it up daily the last few years since she's been unemployed. :snoop:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

I use to work at home depot. Good job for a single nikka and has a lot of benefits.
I never fukked anyone while I was there. Older girl was throwing it at me but I was acting too thirsty:noah:

This job im at now I fukked two that are both still there but they don't know about it. One be styling on me but I think that's cuz she fkin someone else now.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
005_zps5b844677.jpg

ugly.jpg

:scusthov:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i did it but wont do it again. Not worth it in the long run and it was really pointless.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I've done this.

I'd advise people not to fukk around where you make your money but no shame in it if you are careful who you fukk with. :manny: