54 Percent Have Had Sex With Work Colleague

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Last girl I was messing with got fired before she inevitably caught feelings.

Was secretly excited when she got the pink slip.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i used to work in a school....hooked up with 5 different women there over the course of 4 years....an aide, 2 teachers, an occupation therapist, and another girl there...she was a doctor, but i cant remember what her title was officially :heh:

the 2 teachers knew about each other...but i think the others kept it down low :blessed:

or atleast i never heard anything back. Surprisingly...it all pretty much worked out somehow :bryan:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I don't plan on doing it. I am not a thirsty dude. Get in cool with a girl at your job and have her introduce you to her friends. If she likes you or thinks you are cool...she has to be telling someone. People get caught up all the time in these office affairs. Not worth the drama.

A dude I was cool with at work was knocking down a chic in the office for almost two years. His wife showed up one day after picking up on his creepin and force her way in the admin area and was going crazy looking for her. Ole girl was scared hiding under her desk. The chic could have had a gun and started blastin. I was on vacation when it happened.

A director, a brotha was knocking down this manager that was under him, she looked like pam anderson (she had surgery to look like her...no lie :smh:) and girl got sprung. She wanted to be with dude but he was engaged and had a son. The girl got depressed and started losing weight, barely eating and started going mental. He almost lost his job after she told her subordinates that they were seeing each other and that is why she was going crazy. She was let go because she was not able to function. He eventually got demoted and left.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed::blessed::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::snoop::snoop::snoop:
One black man to a multitude of Mexicans, Asians and snow bunnies.

the jealousy, the drama, the sex...the years off my life. :ahh::ahh: Never again my friends, never again

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I've never done it after my homeboy had his life ruined a chick at our old job.

They were both in sales, homeboy told her he had a girl but they still smashed anyway.

Feeling were caught and this bytch went out her way to go to his house and tell his fiance :heh:

This girl was nuts she posted that shyt on Facebook too, airing him out to everyone including our co workers on her facebook :what:

His ass got let go and he lost his fiance all over this crazy becky at his job. :heh:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Wow so people sleep with or try to hook up with the people they people they are around the most?

I would have never guessed.

:mindblown:

:aicmon: What a stupid fukking study.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
005_zps5b844677.jpg

ugly.jpg

So u do work at Lowes?:lupe:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i did it back when i started working IT at a computer company back in '98-'99. they hired some BAAAAD ass female security guards. it was about 4 of them that was :noah:. everytime i would walk in a different building, i would stop and chop it up with them. knocked them all down one by one (and 2 of them were friends :heh:). never got caught up. they never ran their mouths. but i was 20/21 at the time and there were no social networks and crazy cell phone technology. i would NEVER do that shyt now. too many ways to get caught and put on BLAST.