54 Percent Have Had Sex With Work Colleague

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I personally cannot do the sleeping with your coworker in a professional environment thing...anything that can fukk up money is a no no

I did do it as a teen to my early 20s when i was working in retail. everyone was doing it :myman:

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
Did it twice before, shyt got awkward after like others said. Won't be doing it again....I hope

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Smashing a chick at a job? Cool, cause a job is just some shyt you have when you trying to make money to pay the bills :ehh:

Smashing a chick at your workplace when you have a CAREER? No dice, cause when it goes south, and it will, and when she gets vindictive, and she will, then that will be the end of your CAREER at that place, and could set you back a lot.

Right now, at the place I work at, two VP's are on their way out for fukking around with some broads...they thought it was gonna be a quick come up...VP's hit them with the :smugfavre: and both them broads went to HR on some :shaq:..now to :whoa:a lawsuit HR is giving both the VP's the :ufdup:

With that said...there is this chick in one of our Florida offices that wants me to bend it up in her...and she works in a totally different department...and has a totally seperate management chain...:ehh::obama:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Don't do it. Nothing worse than say falling in love and then she cheats or dumps you and you gotta see her every day still. Or she complains to hr and you get canned. Or if she was married and you didn t know and you get canned

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta