54 Percent Have Had Sex With Work Colleague

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
people who knowingly try to fukk people already in relationships is usually a phony ass nikka/female

had this chick at my current job trying to holla i was gonna smash until i found out she had a boyfriend ever since then i kim with her but that ass was :whew:

dj vtg

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
005_zps5b844677.jpg

ugly.jpg

you gotta be fckin trollin..

lol

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Where I work is probably about 60-70% female. I have been gamed at by mostly married broads. One broad, her husband works here too. It's a fairly large campus so I guess she felt comfortable trying to holla. She had never mentioned anything about the husband when sending me little suggestive messages on the company instant messenger. The old head who works in the mailroom was the one who told me. Not that I was gonna do anything anyway, since I ain't about that cheating life. But I was like :what: about this broad working in the same place as her husband and trying to get at a nikka. He's suspicious too. He's homebased now, but periodically he comes into the office. I was walking by her desk on my way to the parking lot one morning, and son was there looking around her desk. :lolbron:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thats the last thing on your mind when a married man shows up behind you in the rain soaking wet with tears in his eyes and a butter knife in his hand. Sad demonic individuals think of the gratification, but never the consequences.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cDYZpie9d0&feature=player_detailpage#t=7s"]Men Crying Scenes - American Beauty (Hyper-spoiler!) - YouTube[/ame]

:heh:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of em are married or committed too :heh:

I know it's wrong but YOLO :manny:

that YOLO when messing with married folks, you messing up their lives and your own. but you dont even know it.

its doesnt stand for you only live once, when you do something that foolish. its turns into you only Love once. cause thats what you will turn into knowing spouses cheat since they cheated with you. the chick you hit off will also only LOVE once cause she knows if she's cheating everybody is prolly cheating just like her. and her husband is now on a hate .oes mentality and he assumes All chicks are cheating. so why bother with Love again.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Never shyt where you eat.

I'll never have sex with a chick who works at my job or lives in the same building.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
that YOLO when messing with married folks, you messing up their lives and your own. but you dont even know it.

its doesnt stand for you only live once, when you do something that foolish. its turns into you only Love once. cause thats what you will turn into knowing spouses cheat since they cheated with you. the chick you hit off will also only LOVE once cause she knows if she's cheating everybody is prolly cheating just like her. and her husband is now on a hate .oes mentality and he assumes All chicks are cheating. so why bother with Love again.

:whoa: Nah I don't hate hoes, hoes are necessary. You just gotta know how to handle them. I won't say You Only Love Once, but you are more skeptical. I look at it like either you take the red pill or the green. I'm glad I took the red pill :obama: Niccas that don't are the ones out here killing over puzzy.

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj
I used to get dome in my whip on random bathroom breaks be gone like 20 mins .. And dropping chicks home after work smash in the whip... That was when I had the magnum mad space

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I remember a dude i know that worked at kmart said his manager used to smash all the new broads in the back:russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When i was 18 I met my first Girlfriend there. I actually seen her before in my high school and was always :ohlawd: @ how phat her ass was and when I seen her come in to work at my job I was like :wow:. She was all over me initially and was just straight up fiending for me and it was alright for a few months. She quit really soon and broke up with me so it was the end of that.

Right now at my current job there has been a couple of chicks wanting to smash. The first one not there anymore and the one that's here now I can tell wants to. I was at work the other day and the girl I'm talking about was talking with the other female coworker when all of a sudden the other coworker just said to me that "she wants you to fukk the shyt out of her!"

I played it off like :youngsabo: but was like :ahh: in my head cuz that ass is phat. I haven't really made any moves yet though.. I am planning on leaving this job soon though. :lupe:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is a practice reserved for people who are disenchanted with their line of work.

Demonic individuals sadly.