PLK

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jay summed up 50's album sales with two bars

nikka's beats is banging, nikka your hooks did it
Your lyrics didn't and your gangster look did it

He was talking about Game in that song. After Game did the whole "you 38 and your still rapping? Urghhh"

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
How come nikkas are making out like 50 dissed floyd

everything he said about floyd seemed true. Floyd was the nikka that dissed him 1st everything he said just seemed like responses

Rick Ross is a lame

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean honestly as much as i want it to be staged, who does this help? Boxing fans don't care about this, they want the Floyd/Pac fight, but not as much anymore and this doesn't help. 50 can't GIVE away music, and non of Floyd's fights need any promotion, especially one right after he went to jail. I wouldn't understand what this would do to help anyone's situation. Plus 50's ego aint gonna let you diss his music, and I doub Floyd would let him call his girl a hoe and make him look like a sucka. I hope i'm wrong...

you are right, boxing fans dont care about it...but the casual fan does...this is gearing up to be one hell of a reality series. Floyd...Fif....May Sr, Roger, Ellerbe, Ms Jackson, etc.... the enthusiast is going to tune in...its the eyes that want to see a circus that they are trying to attract. May vs Pac is the biggest fight in history financially. The only thing that ever came close was Holyfield vs Tyson II.

Daps
I mean honestly as much as i want it to be staged, who does this help? Boxing fans don't care about this, they want the Floyd/Pac fight, but not as much anymore and this doesn't help. 50 can't GIVE away music, and non of Floyd's fights need any promotion, especially one right after he went to jail. I wouldn't understand what this would do to help anyone's situation. Plus 50's ego aint gonna let you diss his music, and I doub Floyd would let him call his girl a hoe and make him look like a sucka. I hope i'm wrong...

:to: you you're making a lot of sense...

we were all tryna hold on to hope :damn:.

Floyd and Fifty promoting boxing would have been black excellence but instead it led to this. :pacspit:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
floyd posted this

A6wbVGTCQAAzzNl.jpg

:krs:

Super ugly :huhldup:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
you are right, boxing fans dont care about it...but the casual fan does...this is gearing up to be one hell of a reality series. Floyd...Fif....May Sr, Roger, Ellerbe, Ms Jackson, etc.... the enthusiast is going to tune in...its the eyes that want to see a circus that they are trying to attract. May vs Pac is the biggest fight in history financially. The only thing that ever came close was Holyfield vs Tyson II.

The casual fan cares NOT about 50 and Floyd doing this. They might care about Floyd / Pac, but this isn't getting us closer to that either. If anything, 50 being paired with Pac in ANYway would push Floyd further away becuase the fight not only means money for Arum, but 50 too. This would still be the biggest fight that can be made without 50 involved anyway...plus 50 throwing out Gamboa to fight Floyd shows this is real, no one wants to see that.