50's sending the goons at floyd

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
:to: you you're making a lot of sense...

we were all tryna hold on to hope :damn:.

Floyd and Fifty promoting boxing would have been black excellence but instead it led to this. :pacspit:

Yes it would have...but there were signs this wasn't what we thought now that we look back. 1. Floyd never spoke on it and he'd LOVE to show his new way of getting money, plus it would attract more fighters to his company. 2. 50 picked Floyd up from jail...then we never saw them together again. 3. Last Arum said 50's business venture is a good idea: I could never see him doing that if Floyd was involved, he'd rather trash it. I hate it too fam:sadbron:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Look at you denying your 50 cent obsession :lolbron:
Personally I dont discuss this things I dont have an interest in on here.
How you hate a rapper and most of your posts about him :merchant:

Only reason I notice you coz you in ALLLLLLLL the 50 threads :pachaha: Im a 50 fan. Whats your excuse? :jawalrus:

Over the top smileys aint helping your case breh. You worry about me too much.

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Look at you dodgin the facts. I don't ever remember quoting you when its not related to hatin on 50 cent.
It's pathetic and demonic :ufdup:

Nothing you said is a fact so there is no reason to address it. There is a search function and you can see all the threads I start and the ones I post in.

The only fact is you worry about me a lot. I really don't know what you post about outside of dikk riding 50 Cent. Like I said, you are from England so your opinion means little to us Hip Hop heads here in America.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The casual fan cares NOT about 50 and Floyd doing this. They might care about Floyd / Pac, but this isn't getting us closer to that either. If anything, 50 being paired with Pac in ANYway would push Floyd further away becuase the fight not only means money for Arum, but 50 too. This would still be the biggest fight that can be made without 50 involved anyway...plus 50 throwing out Gamboa to fight Floyd shows this is real, no one wants to see that.

breh...I agree with you...the fight is already big enough...doesnt need any extra promo. this however is beyond boxing. 50 is a smart dude. whether its staged or not...this is good pub outside the ring....just look at this thread for instance.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Nothing you said is a fact so there is no reason to address it. There is a search function and you can see all the threads I start and the ones I post in.

The only fact is you worry about me a lot. I really don't know what you post about outside of dikk riding 50 Cent. Like I said, you are from England so your opinion means little to us Hip Hop heads here in America.

All you need to know if I dont spend most of my time hating. It's a reflection of your pathetic life breh :flabbynsick:

Most of my posts a TDE love :smugfavre:

You keep talkin about im from England so my opinion doesn't count.
YOU'RE A CAC BREH :mindblown:

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
All you need to know if I dont spend most of my time hating. It's a reflection of your pathetic life breh :flabbynsick:

Most of my posts a TDE love :smugfavre:

You keep talkin about im from England so my opinion doesn't count.
YOU'RE A CAC BREH :mindblown:

I was listening to TDE artists and supporting Kendrick at shows when you were still wearing g-unit brassier tops and those ugly ass g-unit reeboks bloak.

I maybe a white boy but a white boy from Los Angeles still is more Hip Hop than a G-unit fan from England in 2012. Just the facts breh.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
I was listening to TDE artists and supporting Kendrick at shows when you were still wearing g-unit brassier tops and those ugly ass g-unit reeboks bloak.

I maybe a white boy but a white boy from Los Angeles still is more Hip Hop than a G-unit fan from England in 2012. Just the facts breh.

Look at you arguing over whats more hip hop :pachaha: Such Cac behaviour.

I'm black. I am Hip Hop :ufdup:

I don't even listen to the unit like that anymore but there music got me stannin hip hop when I was back in school so I can at least beef for them online :pachaha:

It aint that serious really. I just find your g unit hate obsession amusing

OnlyInCalifornia

Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Look at you arguing over whats more hip hop :pachaha: Such Cac behaviour.

I'm black. I am Hip Hop :ufdup:

I don't even listen to the unit like that anymore but there music got me stannin hip hop when I was back in school so I can at least beef for them online :pachaha:

It aint that serious really. I just find your g unit hate obsession amusing

Whatever you say Nigel. I find your obsession with me and my opinion amusing as well.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
breh...I agree with you...the fight is already big enough...doesnt need any extra promo. this however is beyond boxing. 50 is a smart dude. whether its staged or not...this is good pub outside the ring....just look at this thread for instance.

I see where you are going fam, but consider this: 50 just beefed with French, where did THAT go? He'll talk crazy about anyone, but this time he's out his league: talking crazy to Golden Boy AND Ellerbe?? Those 2 pretty much run boxing, this ain't the streets Fif, intimidation won't work. Like Ellerbe said, this man payed Arum to get Gamboa, they still get to keep the fighter AND use him. Just because you are a business minded person does not mean you know all business...

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Then how do you explain your idol 50? He's spent his entire career hating. He's a professional hater. He's the Daniel Plainview of rap. He apparently likes it, so why do you stans spend so much time trying to refute his "haters"? If I had problems with every living person on earth, they'd probably hate me too.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Then how do you explain your idol 50? He's spent his entire career hating. He's a professional hater. He's the Daniel Plainview of rap. He apparently likes it, so why do you stans spend so much time trying to refute his "haters"? If I had problems with every living person on earth, they'd probably hate me too.

He's in the entertainment industry.... and the good he's done for people outweighs the beef :jawalrus: