Daps
gyj_bor.jpg

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see where you are going fam, but consider this: 50 just beefed with French, where did THAT go? He'll talk crazy about anyone, but this time he's out his league: talking crazy to Golden Boy AND Ellerbe?? Those 2 pretty much run boxing, this ain't the streets Fif, intimidation won't work. Like Ellerbe said, this man payed Arum to get Gamboa, they still get to keep the fighter AND use him. Just because you are a business minded person does not mean you know all business...

yeah, I got you. Fif just arrogant though. He thinks he can apply his guerrilla tactics (pardon the pun) to all business. Boxing promotion is a HARD business to succeed in. Even Mayweather promotions hasnt been able to make any noise. You have to come in, put up a lot of money for the promotions...then you have to pay the fighter well to keep them around if its a quality fighter, plus you have to have good advisors and managers in your pocket along with local promoters and the venue owners. Not to mention all the payola going around to sanctioning bodies.

If this is NOT staged...50 could really be shooting himself in the foot on this one because he wont last long on his own as a boxing promoter...I can almost guarantee that.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
yeah, I got you. Fif just arrogant though. He thinks he can apply his guerrilla tactics (pardon the pun) to all business. Boxing promotion is a HARD business to succeed in. Even Mayweather promotions hasnt been able to make any noise. You have to come in, put up a lot of money for the promotions...then you have to pay the fighter well to keep them around if its a quality fighter, plus you have to have good advisors and managers in your pocket along with local promoters and the venue owners. Not to mention all the payola going around to sanctioning bodies.

If this is NOT staged...50 could really be shooting himself in the foot on this one because he wont last long on his own as a boxing promoter...I can almost guarantee that.

EXACTLY.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I see floyd been going ham on instagram

Posted from my mobile device using tapatalk2

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
idk what to make out of this all I know is floyd still hasnt fought manny and 50 still hasnt out out his album.. so this will have to entertain me until then :manny:.... oh and I hate whenever something happen with 50 its always nikkas bytching about how its a publicity stunt and how they are too smart to fall for it :aicmon: shut the fukk up and enjoy the entertainment..

his so called stunts always lead to the biggest threads, you would think people would have caught on or been tired of it by now but maybe just maybe people enjoy this shyt..

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Anybody disagree Ross is a b*tch for hopin on floyds dikk. Theres no forgiving the disrespect Floyd showed him.
Imagine 50 forgiving a niqqa who mocked him by posin in pics with his son. Wow