50's sending the goons at floyd

Father1st

-->THIS GUY<--
Daps
Reppin
Chicago,IL
I think this shyt is all staged. But I would love if it wasn't. Whether you like Fif or not, him beefing with anyone is one of the most entertaining things you can ask for. Dude is pure comedy in this beef shyt even if he ain't rappin. :takedat:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Typical.

I like how everyone else gets shyt on for trying to get gangsta on twitter but Curly. shyt is so pathetic and transparent. There is also nothing 'entertaining' about any of his beefs outside of Ja Rule.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
floyd posted this

A6wbVGTCQAAzzNl.jpg

:krs:
:damn::wow::russ:

That is funny as hell but when I add that up, that's approx 30 million records sold...how many rappers can claim that number? :whoo:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Imagine the magnitude of a Floyd Pacquio fight. The money they can make will be monumental. 50 even said in the Breakfast club interview that this one fight would have them set...especially if they keep the lion share of the money.

I really really really hope that this is a publicity stunt.

I mean honestly as much as i want it to be staged, who does this help? Boxing fans don't care about this, they want the Floyd/Pac fight, but not as much anymore and this doesn't help. 50 can't GIVE away music, and non of Floyd's fights need any promotion, especially one right after he went to jail. I wouldn't understand what this would do to help anyone's situation. Plus 50's ego aint gonna let you diss his music, and I doub Floyd would let him call his girl a hoe and make him look like a sucka. I hope i'm wrong...

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
:russ:
this is what happen when n*ggas claim 50 cent the realest n*gga when he was beefing with ross. Everybody was dikkriding 50 and mayweather and now that 50 and mayweather beefing they dont know which side to choose so they hope that its staged lol and even if it was staged how could you respect n*ggas tricking their fans into thinking they beefing just to get some attention or publicity thats some fake sh*t and its lame as hell so its really a lose lose for 50 cause if its real than mayweather is sonnin 50 and if its fake both of these n*ggas lost even with all they millions of dollars cause thats just lame

:russ:

I dont think any fanbase is more in denial than the gunit soldiers. The damage control and excuses being made in this thread are hilarious. Now theyve made themselves believe this is staged :heh:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I hope this is staged

the bromance was so beautiful (no homo)