50 Year Old PAWG Bodybuilder Is Writing Tell All About Being A Lil Wayne Groupie

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Sounds like he loved her because she was the only one who accepted and could trust to facilitate his sneaky extreme sexual desires :jbhmm:

Seems pretty much it. She loved him is what I can tell from all the hoe babble but he was mainly using her to connect to all these other weirdos without a trace. She was acting like a madam/ participant.
Too many receipts. This dude definitely swings all ways.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems pretty much it. She loved him is what I can tell from all the hoe babble but he was mainly using her to connect to all these other weirdos without a trace. She was acting like a madam/ participant.
Too many receipts. This dude definitely swings all ways.

And she probably would’ve maintained her place with him if she didn’t broadcast everything on social media.I’ll never understand the need to make private information public.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Wayyyyyyyy too many receipts and energy for this to be fabricated :dead:

People don't want to believe their faves are into the weirdest shyt especially when money is no object. :mjlol:

I don't put anything past anyone.. only person I can attest to is myself. Everything else is between them and their Gods to judge.