50 Year Old PAWG Bodybuilder Is Writing Tell All About Being A Lil Wayne Groupie

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody lying when it comes to their favorite entertainer. Wayne is a freak :manny:

He likes what he likes, absolutely nothing wrong with that. I have no right to judge what someone does behind closed doors, however celebrities need to move smarter and have a stack of NDAs by their bedside to prevent things like this.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think she’s lying.

I somehow managed to stumble onto her Instagram page. She’s tagging his wife Denise, Denise’s mom and the Miami school district where the mom works in all her posts. Look at the hashtags. I don’t agree with what she’s doing, especially tagging in where the mom in law works, but if you hurt someone you can’t dictate how they should feel/react about it.
She wants him to apologize, and she will stop blasting him, but I don’t think she will. In my opinion she wants him back.

this high key disturbing, I forgot all about this goof ass shyt

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
She’s whining about manipulation yet here she is dragging his wife’s mom and her workplace into her personal issues :mjtf: the nerve of these broads
Her need to"expose" him is going to backfire. He was gone keep ignoring and but now she's gotten the wife and her family and even where kids go to school. That's crossing the line imo.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s whining about manipulation yet here she is dragging his wife’s mom and her workplace into her personal issues :mjtf: the nerve of these broads

Here is her other Instagram account

For some reason she wants Wayne’s wife to stop being jealous and allow him to be with other women . She’s bold, I give her that

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her need to"expose" him is going to backfire. He was gone keep ignoring and but now she's gotten the wife and her family and even where kids go to school. That's crossing the line imo.

I don’t know if Wayne’s kids live in Miami, but the Miami School district is where Wayne’s mom in law works

He obviously thought he muzzled her when he more than likely paid her off to delete the previous Instagram and the book. I assume he also agreed to start seeing her again which is probably what she wants, I’m not really sure what he can do to end all this because money doesn’t appear to work.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I don’t know if Wayne’s kids live in Miami, but the Miami School district is where Wayne’s mom in law works

He obviously thought he muzzled her when he more than likely paid her off to delete the previous Instagram and the book. I assume he also agreed to start seeing her again which is probably what she wants, I’m not really sure what he can do to end all this because money doesn’t appear to work.
Accidental overdose coming in 5,4,3

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This is looking like Florida woman. She's passionate enough to put a bullet in his head at this point.

For any brehs reading this you can't ghost a woman that's built like this. Best thing to do is just answer the phone and let her air you out. Let her Get that shyt outta her system and cut ties