50 Shots Set It Off: The Official 2016 New Orleans Saints Season Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Same ol shyt. Brees balls out, defense shyts the bed.

Funny how some fans be wanting Brees gone. Maybe we should let him go. Let him go to a team where he won't be wasting career type games on a garbage defense.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I KNEW our lack of DBs would hurt us this season. We are foolish if we think we can put up a decent season with those young bucks we have at DB. Esp if Breaux is out like he always is.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Let's be real breh...

If I told yall we were gonna be without Lewis, Breaux and Kikaha for the season would anyone really think we were going to be a good team and better on defense?

It's over man. I'd rather flop out and get a high pick than flirt with 7-8 wins again. But we prob will go 7-9 or 8-8 because Brees is too good.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
I'll start with the good:

- This WR core can keep Brees in business for a several more years. Snead was working the middle running routes Colston would run. Michael Thomas looked good, and then there's the Archer, :wow: Cooks burning boys for 98 yards and the score. Would love to see that live in the dome.

Armstead, basically made Khalil Mack irrelevant. Stoned him all game :gladbron:

The bad:

Again, we know our offense gonna do they thing but it means shyt with this defense.

Every damn year we have injuries in the secondary, every single year...yet we think we can throw in some UDFA Rookies into our lineup or some dudes off the street. :francis:

The youngins did what they could but Crawley man, you gotta knock that 2PT conversion down, at least he turned his head around. The pass rush was shyt as well this never helps.

The tackling is always shyt. Its just soft.

I dont understand why draft a guy like Vonn Bell in the 3rd round (I believe we traded up for this pick) and the dude doesn't even touch the field with a weak secondary.

:why:Is he injured, what am I missing?

Everytime we get a decent CB they get hurt. Breaux gone.
:dwillhuh:

People want to see us tank, but are percentage of hitting on picks is not good man. I'm still mad we didn't draft Marcus Peters a couple years ago. It's time for the Saints to make a damn change and trade for a huge piece. I know this aint the NBA or Madden but :beli:

/rant

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Loomis needs to go and dennis allen does as well, clearly we not getting no pressure up front and even ronde special ed ass mentioned that its tough on young cbs to cover anyone with the qb having that much time. the raiders used 2 back up fullbacks for o lineman and we still couldn't get a sack. thats pitiful. i remember dome patrol back in the day, you KNEW you was getting hit. so they gone have to keep kenny v in the troy p role to help with run but he's gone have to blitz more. coleman,cadet, and a few others are trade bait. we need db help like right now. hell i wont be surprised they sign finnegan this week just for depth. fairley was a non factor and until the rookie gets back and gets healthy we are gone continue to get picked apart. until ingram can consistently get some running yards people are goin to back off and just try to stop drew. 5-11 here we come and lets get some defensive help please

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I'm upset we didn't run the ball more. I know the pass game was butter but Mark was popping off good runs and only got 12 carries. He should get at least 18 a game. I'm tired of this heavy ass RB by committee shyt. We had a new RB every down. Ingram on 1st cadet 2nd then I'd see Lasco or Kuhn on 3rd.
Didn't see Von Bell out there either.
Steph Anthony was really quiet.
Pass rush was :flabbynsick: as usual.
We've had the same problems for years.