50 Shots Set It Off: The Official 2016 New Orleans Saints Season Thread

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I have a feeling it's not gon in the 100 mill range

Hope so. I want it to be two years, so they can find his replacement this year. Knowing Loomis he going to give Drew what he wants. :francis:
the cacs on SR :mjlol:

I swear they dont even rock with the Saints if it wasn't for Brees.

You got to realize Brees political views streamlined theirs. They going to stan him no matter what.

I rarely post there anymore but if when I do, I trying to get red thumb heavily. :blessed:

I just read Sean release Forbath after Sean told him they weren't looking for an another kicker. :heh:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
They just released Grayson. Hopefully, they going after the QB's in next year draft.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
the cacs on SR :mjlol:

I swear they dont even rock with the Saints if it wasn't for Brees.

Hope so. I want it to be two years, so they can find his replacement this year. Knowing Loomis he going to give Drew what he wants. :francis:

You got to realize Brees political views streamlined theirs. They going to stan him no matter what.

I rarely post there anymore but if when I do, I trying to get red thumb heavily. :blessed:

I just read Sean release Forbath after Sean told him they weren't looking for an another kicker. :heh:

:myman: Likewise, breh. There is FAR too much blind :cape: for Brees/Payton/Loomis going on over there for me to stomach. :beli:

Every blind :cape: comment that does not hold them accountable for the state of the team receives an automatic thumbs down from me. :win:

:lupe: What's your username over there? I use my former name, 61woods.

There is a poster (who is clearly a breh) by the name of Saintshizzle who constantly receives flack for his critical comments addressing the shortcomings of Brees/Payton/Loomis, and I try to give him a "thumbs up" for each posting (unfortunately, I believe that he has been banned recently :dry:).

I wonder if he is a Coli breh on the low. :lupe:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yall saw this? Cats were gonna run up on Rob Ryan :laff:
Rob Ryan was wrapping up his third and final preseason with the New Orleans Saints last year when a federal worker received a strange tip on her voicemail about the team's colorful defensive coordinator: Someone who apparently had dialed the wrong number let her know that Ryan seemed like an easy target for an ambush.

"He don't got no security," said a garbled voice, according to a court document obtained by The New Orleans Advocate. "He's just a regular football coach. ... He ain't ... big ... like (rapper) Lil Wayne or nobody ... that got bodyguards everywhere."

The federal worker turned the 2-minute, 16-second voicemail over to local authorities, and they temporarily stationed police outside Ryan's Uptown home.

The only public mention so far of an alleged conspiracy to rob the football coach at gunpoint came in a broader indictment last month accusing eight young men of conspiring to stage a string of high-profile robberies at Uptown bars and restaurants last year.

One count in the proposed indictment originally said two of the alleged conspirators — Jockquaren "Jock" Van Norman and Larry "Alz" Quinn — also had made plans to hold up Ryan. Authorities last month did not say what evidence they had to support that allegation, and a grand jury ultimately declined to indict the pair on that charge.

But the court document obtained by The Advocate suggests police had concrete reasons to believe that Ryan could have ended up another victim of a crime spree that grabbed national attention and unsettled residents of some of the city's most affluent neighborhoods.