50 Shots Set It Off: The Official 2016 New Orleans Saints Season Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Right. I aint buy any jerseys in a minute. My last jersey was Colston and I bought that way back in his 2nd year.

I'll take that #10 tho. Have never owned a cac jersey in my life.
:pachaha:

I feel like a jersey jinx, get a Cooks jersey on Wednesday and they find him strung out off heroine on Monday morning :to:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
full

this is what happens when you go 98 yards

b. woods

Peace
Daps
CJ Spiller has been released

Dude didnt do shyt for us:smh:

Got a feeling Fleener is going to be next with this honor:smh:
EDIT: Byrd too:scusthov:

Wasting money:scust:

:beli: A complete waste of a free agent signing

Please do not tell me that he will be on the books for 2017, brehs. :mjcry:

I am not seeing anything about Byrd being released over on Saints Report. :jbhmm:

Due to his nagging injuries, I firmly suspect that Ellerbe will be the next to go. :francis:

EDIT: Byrd has not been released (but he, along with Ellerbe, will more than likely be next).

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Spillers highlight will be beating the Cowboys last year in OT.

:whew:

But really is anyone surprised? Saints pay guys too early (Galette) and too late (Spiller, etc)

I was just thinking about the days the other day when Jimmy and Drew was eating and what he could've been today in this offense with Cooks Snead Thomas
:mjcry:

Our offense has never been the problem though, so again, keep throwing all this money away and not hitting on picks and this we will continue the cycle. Pretty soon it will be time to resign Cooks and the young talent you're trying to improve.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Spillers highlight will be beating the Cowboys last year in OT.

:whew:

But really is anyone surprised? Saints pay guys too early (Galette) and too late (Spiller, etc)

I was just thinking about the days the other day when Jimmy and Drew was eating and what he could've been today in this offense with Cooks Snead Thomas
:mjcry:

Our offense has never been the problem though, so again, keep throwing all this money away and not hitting on picks and this we will continue the cycle. Pretty soon it will be time to resign Cooks and the young talent you're trying to improve.

Highlight? that's the only positive play he had all year :russ:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
who is scouting these draft pix and free agents :scust:

I think it is time to get a dpp (Director of Player Personnel). Clearly Payton and Loomis is over their head with the scouting players. They're not scouting to fit their system but they picking just to pick them. Kinda happy Josh Norman didn't sign with us, I see it as another disaster.

b. woods

Peace
Daps