SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
My QB is back and he took less money :umad:

I don't wanna see no more Brees slander :ufdup:

Good, he needs to take less with little years. Sign a 37-year-old player for 4/100 is absolutely insane. Drew is thinking logically or his agent crack under pressure.

Plus IDK you saw the previous thread, NO Saint is exempt from slander. :birdman:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Now that the re-signing of Brees is official, he, Payton, AND Loomis better get their minds right. :ufdup:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Hope so. I want it to be two years, so they can find his replacement this year. Knowing Loomis he going to give Drew what he wants. :francis:

You got to realize Brees political views streamlined theirs. They going to stan him no matter what.

I rarely post there anymore but if when I do, I trying to get red thumb heavily. :blessed:

I just read Sean release Forbath after Sean told him they weren't looking for an another kicker. :heh:

Yea I've lurked there for years then I signed up to link out of town at some away games with other fans, cool people. Then last year I remember I said something about Brees being a golden boy basically same shyt I'm saying now and I got a warning or infraction for whatever they call that shyt over there, "not being positive, negative attitude" it really was some hoe shyt.

When he started talking 4/100 and I'm following our moves signing kickers and ain't pick up any of these damn offensive linemen, I'm thinking :beli:
So I went over there and post...the red thumbs was piling up and I love it cause they are clearly blind ass homers. They start exposing themselves too, when Galette was going through his fukkery it was a lot of :mjpls: comments.

Now that the re-signing of Brees is official, he, Payton, AND Loomis better get their minds right. :ufdup:

They better get that defense to come off the field on a damn 3rd down, shyt has seemed damn near impossible. Im glad Brees is our QB but we will live and die by our defense. They need to keep these scores under 30:damn:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Good, he needs to take less with little years. Sign a 37-year-old player for 4/100 is absolutely insane. Drew is thinking logically or his agent crack under pressure.

Plus IDK you saw the previous thread, NO Saint is exempt from slander. :birdman:

:salute: My nikka Sub FINALLY shyttin on the Aints. I'm a rep you when we get rep back wo!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Yea I've lurked there for years then I signed up to link out of town at some away games with other fans, cool people. Then last year I remember I said something about Brees being a golden boy basically same shyt I'm saying now and I got a warning or infraction for whatever they call that shyt over there, "not being positive, negative attitude" it really was some hoe shyt.

When he started talking 4/100 and I'm following our moves signing kickers and ain't pick up any of these damn offensive linemen, I'm thinking :beli:
So I went over there and post...the red thumbs was piling up and I love it cause they are clearly blind ass homers. They start exposing themselves too, when Galette was going through his fukkery it was a lot of :mjpls: comments.

Yeah, I got 2 green 8 red thumbs for saying the FO ignore O-line this offseason. :mjlol: These dudes are beyond delusional.

First thread I saw this morning was them crying about other fans not giving Brees respect throughout the league. So petty as fukk. :snoop:

My name is Infamous504 over there.

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Yeah, I got 2 green 8 red thumbs for saying the FO ignore O-line this offseason. :mjlol: These dudes are beyond delusional.

First thread I saw this morning was them crying about other fans not giving Brees respect throughout the league. So petty as fukk. :snoop:

My name is Infamous504 over there.

:sas1: What y'all know about the redundant "I'm a real fan" or "In Brees/Payton/Loomis I trust" threads? :sas2:

:stopitslime: That shyt is so damn annoying, brehs. :smh:

@SubZeroDegrees, since I now know your name over there, I'll green thumb your posts every chance that I get. :yes:

I still wanna find out who Saintshizzle is, tho. :jbhmm:

:mjlol: And they HATE that poster Swimmer!!!

EDIT: I green thumbed your post in the "The hatred and disrespect Brees gets from fans around the league is appalling" thread, breh. :myman: :salute:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:mjlol: And they HATE that poster Swimmer!!!

We trash Cam Newton and Matt Ryan on this board as if they were hacks. Cam is very special. It's just sports fans.

The same thread. :wow:

Swimmer that dude, I green thumb him as much as possible.

I made another post talking the posters caring about their opinions. :lolbron:

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Crw_lNUWIAArSyn.jpg

:whew::whew::whew::whew::whew:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps