50 pull ups and 100 push ups in under 5 min? possible?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You know this isn't a test of strength but rather endurance?

Breh is jacked but he's also very disciplined in this training. This type of endurance takes a lot of training. Its not simply the result of being strong.

There are dudes on that YouTube channel not even close to his muscle mass that have also completed this channel. In particular this asian dude who ain't that jacked.
He’s not heavy tho,his body can be achieved through hardwork and discipline he’s only 5’5 150

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't think anyone ITT will agree your reps were as clean as OP video dude's, which also coulda also been stricter, but that's not the point. Your form was :trash: but at least you attempted the challenge and posted receipts. That's all you get credit for, little fella. :francis:

Well mission not accomplished, because you're not bigger or stronger than me, and you're not even ripped. :russ:

Taking legal supplements and having results >>>>> bragging about not taking supplements, still having no gains, and posting receipts of lifts and calis using dogshyt form.
:ufdup:

Not sure why you're on my nuts when I wasn't even @'tting you, but I'll ask again: you sure this is the hill you want to die on? :usure:
What’s your height,weight and bf%? Just curious

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How you look with a shirt off is more important than how you look with clothes. Could care if I look skinny with a shirt on. As long as I look ripped with a shirt off I'm good.
How much you weigh and how tall are you? Also what’s your bf%?

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Firstly, he's on roids....nothing wrong with that, I know plenty gym rats who are. But don't boast if half of your look/effort comes from a needle. This is of course doable for someone off a cycle as well.
You think he on roids? Idk he doesn’t weigh anything and he’s not insanely ripped but he is ripped more than most guys

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
You think he on roids? Idk he doesn’t weigh anything and he’s not insanely ripped but he is ripped more than most guys

The human body is really good at burning fat (caloric deficit) and building muscle (caloric surplus), it does not do both to an exceptional level. In the most common case; to achieve both mass for big muscles and the reduction of fat for a 6 pack, only gear makes it happen.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The human body is really good at burning fat (caloric deficit) and building muscle (caloric surplus), it does not do both to an exceptional level. In the most common case; to achieve both mass for big muscles and the reduction of fat for a 6 pack, only gear makes it happen.
Yea but he’s only 5’5 and 150 he doesn’t weigh anything. But you are right as I myself have found out it’s almost impossible to be heavy and ripped,at 6’0 even I’d be the most lean at 185 and under,I still can be pretty built at 195 and up but those abs are less and less visible the heavier I become

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Yea but he’s only 5’5 and 150 he doesn’t weigh anything. But you are right as I myself have found out it’s almost impossible to be heavy and ripped,at 6’0 even I’d be the most lean at 185 and under,I still can be pretty built at 195 and up but those abs are less and less visible the heavier I become

Same here, 6'1 250, I've been on my football build since junior high. At wrestling my lightest was 205, I was too lean, adn even then, a 4 pack at best (no water + fasting). Again, I don't knock it, just never liked the dudes boasting like they're doing something unique to man.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Same here, 6'1 250, I've been on my football build since junior high. At wrestling my lightest was 205, I was too lean, adn even then, a 4 pack at best (no water + fasting). Again, I don't knock it, just never liked the dudes boasting like they're doing something unique to man.
Yea I definitely agree with it almost being impossible to be heavy and ripped unless there’s drugs involved. You can still have a helluva physique while heavy but IG buff steroid models are fukkin guys heads up dudes on there 220 with 8 packs saying they naturally got it :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: