50 pull ups and 100 push ups in under 5 min? possible?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How often do you walk around with no shirt on? Now how often do you walk around with one on?

A non-scrawny nikka could look good in both situations (:dame:).

:umad:

Well during the summer I train shirtless often in the park so there's that.

But who cares about trying to impress other men with your physique. What matters is what women think. And there's nothing better than taking your shirt off and surprising a bytch by how ripped you are.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Well during the summer I train shirtless often in the park so there's that.

But who cares about trying to impress other men with your physique. What matters is what women think. And there's nothing better than taking your shirt off and surprising a bytch by how ripped you are.

That's cool, but I never said anything about tryna impress other dudes with your physique. That's where your mind went.
:dame:

And I agree pulling off your shirt and seeing a broad on some :whoo: is great, but why not have her eye you with your shirt on too?

A brolic dude who's lean can do both; skinny ripped nikkas can't.
:umad:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Ole fatherless ass nikka lookin for validation from random dudes online

:snoop:
my pop was in my life I can call him right now..swear to it you white boys so bold and tough behind this anonymous account I will break your face in real life talking to me like that if you are in Los Angeles I will drop an address we can see who father taught them how to fight and who’s didn’t

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
my pop was in my life I can call him right now..swear to it you white boys so bold and tough behind this anonymous account I will break your face in real life talking to me like that if you are in Los Angeles I will drop an address we can see who father taught them how to fight and who’s didn’t
Post receipts u have a father u sensitive little boy. U ain’t hurtin nobody with that Cheeto physique

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
4w42vq.jpg
Yeah take money to go to war not muscle