50 pull ups and 100 push ups in under 5 min? possible?

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
my pop was in my life I can call him right now..swear to it you white boys so bold and tough behind this anonymous account I will break your face in real life talking to me like that if you are in Los Angeles I will drop an address we can see who father taught them how to fight and who’s didn’t
Nikka bailed on your corny ass with the quickness

:mjlol:

Daps
Well during the summer I train shirtless often in the park so there's that.

But who cares about trying to impress other men with your physique. What matters is what women think. And there's nothing better than taking your shirt off and surprising a bytch by how ripped you are.

in a few more months after I get this 6 pk all the way intact, Imma find any and every reason to come out my shirt :ohlawd:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Yeah take money to go to war not muscle
How you know I never been in that, get your daps though this a whole different realm than some gym shyt

Cause if you had ever served a day your push-up and pull-up form would be better, weak nikka. :ufdup:

It's females in uniform right now that would smoke your ass on a PT test like a cheap cigarillo. :bryan:

Form was so trash you had to delete the video. :huhldup: And still in here yelping like a bytch in heat. :dahell:

I told your punk ass before, these ain't the hills you wanna die on. :demonic:

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
Cause if you had ever served a day your push-up and pull-up form would be better, weak nikka. :ufdup:

It's females in uniform right now that would smoke your ass on a PT test like a cheap cigarillo. :bryan:

Form was so trash you had to delete the video. :huhldup: And still in here yelping like a bytch in heat. :dahell:

I told your punk ass before, these ain't the hills you wanna die on. :demonic:
most exercise this lame nikka ever got was all his walkin back on his push up/pull-up form.