50 pull ups and 100 push ups in under 5 min? possible?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Lmao my man you not eating whatever you want

Ofc I am. :russ: That's just not the answer you wanted to hear. :umad:

But why ask me a question, get an answer, then respond back with a (wrong) answer to the question you just asked me? :dahell:

Cacs at work be doing that shyt when they low-key don't think you know what's going on. Hate that shyt. :camby:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ofc I am. :russ: That's just not the answer you wanted to hear. :umad:

But why ask me a question, get an answer, then respond back with a (wrong) answer to the question you just asked me? :dahell:

Cacs at work be doing that shyt when they low-key don't think you know what's going on. Hate that shyt. :camby:
You a good poster but one thing I noticed is any slight towards you and you get sensitive my guy relax I’m just tryna get some tips from you. Since you eating whatever you want daily are you doing cardio?

Son Goku

Daps
You a good poster but one thing I noticed is any slight towards you and you get sensitive my guy relax I’m just tryna get some tips from you. Since you eating whatever you want daily are you doing cardio?

Nikka, I'm sensitive? Nah, run that one back. :rudy: Most annoying thing ever is answering a question and a nikka tells you that's not the answer. Then why'd you ask me in the first place? :what:

If you don't believe that then nothing else I say should have credibility either. :yeshrug:

You literally asked me what my diet was and I said I eat whatever I want. :manny:

You said that's not how I roll on some :smugbiden: shyt.
Like how the fukk you gonna tell me what I eat, random internet dude? :martin: Me and cats from work do this shyt everyday.

Sometimes I'm eating chicken and rice and broccoli and other days I'm going to Whataburger 3 days straight. I don't count calories, keto, Atkins, restrict cals/carbs, fast, eat in windows, none of that. A refeed day for me is going through the drive-thru or running through a pizza.

I eat as much as I can as often as I'm hungry and take my gainer 6-7x a week. That's it.

My ass is known for eating bullshyt but not getting fat because I have a high metabolism.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nikka, I'm sensitive? Nah, run that one back. :rudy: Most annoying thing ever is answering a question and a nikka tells you that's not the answer. Then why'd you ask me in the first place? :what:

If you don't believe that then nothing else I say should have credibility either. :yeshrug:

You literally asked me what my diet was and I said I eat whatever I want. :manny:

You said that's not how I roll on some :smugbiden: shyt.
Like how the fukk you gonna tell me what I eat, random internet dude? :martin: Me and cats from work do this shyt everyday.

Sometimes I'm eating chicken and rice and broccoli and other days I'm going to Whataburger 3 days straight. I don't count calories, keto, Atkins, restrict cals/carbs, fast, eat in windows, none of that. A refeed day for me is going through the drive-thru or running through a pizza.

I eat as much as I can as often as I'm hungry and take my gainer 6-7x a week. That's it.

My ass is known for eating bullshyt but not getting fat because I have a high metabolism.
nikka you made it seem like you was just eating all bs and not eating nothing clean sensitive ass :stopitslime: stop with the bullshyt fam all you had to do was tell me how many times a day you eating and what you eating,you instead hit me with the I eat whataburger 3 days straight like ok but that’s not all you eating that day

Son Goku

Daps
nikka you made it seem like you was just eating all bs and not eating nothing clean sensitive ass :stopitslime: stop with the bullshyt fam all you had to do was tell me how many times a day you eating and what you eating,you instead hit me with the I eat whataburger 3 days straight like ok but that’s not all you eating that day

Then don't ask me nikka and keep it moving. :gucci:

Son Goku

Daps
nikka fukk you sensitive ass chump

Sounds like you're well on your way. :skip:

Good luck with your future fitness goals of 2021. :pachaha:

Son Goku

Daps
Bruh you corny af :mjlol: you in here lying shut yo hoe ass up

6014a3cd26bf825433eef0e27284c4d3.jpg

:umad:

Son Goku

Daps
Jealous of what?? :russ::russ::russ::russ: Please tell me

Maybe you're one of the fat fukks that gets triggered when me and the lunch crew roll through with junk? :yeshrug:

The fukk do I care what you're jealous of? :sas2: