50 Cent Speaks On Why Drake Not Winning Kendrick Lamar Battle “Doesn’t Matter”

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:mjlol:Come on bruh 50 isn’t jealous of Dot lol. It’s probably because Kendrick calling himself KONY, or he just fukks with Drake. I mean Drake does have a G Unit chain.
I remember when 50 called out Kendrick for bullshyttin during the Control situation. He said he was there when Kendrick recorded it so he knew for a fact Kendrick did that on purpose. Lol.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 isn’t disrespecting Kendrick, I haven’t seen him do that yet, when he did speak on him he said he deserves all the love he’s getting and should be the artist doing the Super Bowl, etc…. Drake is his man tho so he’s not gonna shhit on him, that’s all.

Even when he said Drake went off on nigs during the battle…that was facts lol, that “Push Ups” shh was crazy. Once Kendrick started gettin off on him 50 kinda hit the mute button on himself in terms of some “Let’s go Drake!” type shhit

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I remember when 50 called out Kendrick for bullshyttin during the Control situation. He said he was there when Kendrick recorded it so he knew for a fact Kendrick did that on purpose. Lol.
:ehh:Seems like 50 was co-signing Dot. KONY and all, I don’t think he was there during Control’s recording.
@9:40