50 Cent Speaks On Why Drake Not Winning Kendrick Lamar Battle “Doesn’t Matter”

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:mjlol:Come on bruh 50 isn’t jealous of Dot lol. It’s probably because Kendrick calling himself KONY, or he just fukks with Drake. I mean Drake does have a G Unit chain.
I remember when 50 called out Kendrick for bullshyttin during the Control situation. He said he was there when Kendrick recorded it so he knew for a fact Kendrick did that on purpose. Lol.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 isn’t disrespecting Kendrick, I haven’t seen him do that yet, when he did speak on him he said he deserves all the love he’s getting and should be the artist doing the Super Bowl, etc…. Drake is his man tho so he’s not gonna shhit on him, that’s all.

Even when he said Drake went off on nigs during the battle…that was facts lol, that “Push Ups” shh was crazy. Once Kendrick started gettin off on him 50 kinda hit the mute button on himself in terms of some “Let’s go Drake!” type shhit

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I remember when 50 called out Kendrick for bullshyttin during the Control situation. He said he was there when Kendrick recorded it so he knew for a fact Kendrick did that on purpose. Lol.
:ehh:Seems like 50 was co-signing Dot. KONY and all, I don’t think he was there during Control’s recording.
@9:40

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Was watching Bag Fuel and they argued that the beef was something that hurt hiphop though it was good for Kendrick. They said hiphop needs Drake making hits with other artist. How yall feel about that?

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Drake can still put out hits…

He just needs to stay in his lane. For one, Drake needs to get back on his LL Cool J shyt. Stick to making records for the women and stop making records about how hard he is. That boy Drake is soft as apple butter. Everyone knows him from being on Degrassi as a paraplegic goof ball.

I honestly think that Kendrick dissing Drake was Karma for that battle with Meek. Now Drake got a taste of what he felt like.

I’ve been saying that Drake needs to take a break like Jay-Z did and come back stronger. He can still drop a single to keep his fans fed.

Get married, find love, and diversify your bonds Aubrey. Go act in some movies

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
You'd think 50 would relate to the underdog that's trying to kill his competition, but I forgot 50 is a different person now..he loves white people/Jews, of course he's gonna side with the Drake (the one who lost) lol

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I feel he only adopted this mentality after taking an L to Ross

50 didn’t really take a L to Ross…

Ross still gets called Officer Ricky to this day.

Like 50’s career, Ross’ ran its course.

What 50 said about Ross back in 09 was prophetic

“it’s the type of attention that when it goes away, u go away”

Ross been flopping for a while now.

Jigga or Drake ain’t giving him any more features and that’s one thing that help save his career.

Daps
he should have let that advice sink in while it was happening rather than that p*ssy ass twitter finger drake cheerleading he was doing at the time.
it just sounds like cope to say it doesn't matter after doing the most :umad:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Ask Tom Brady or LeBron if losing in those championships games "didn't matter" bc they are have hundred of millions