50 Cent sonning Styles P live on the air appreciation thread

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
He didnt go onstage with CMR and say that...dunno where ya'll got it from he was onstage but he never said fck the unit.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The worst he said was saying "I want to speak to Camren (sp) NOW! Get him on the phone." What he did to Cam, and vice versa, was shytting on each other to the point where it killed off the last real NY Movement, Dipset, and let bullshyt one-hit wonders take over. That was damaging to the culture that we still have not 100% recovered from.
Cam's wave died cause JR stopped writing for him and nikkas got tired of wearing pink....

Just like Ja Rule's wave died cause nikkas got tired of the Cookie Monster crooning...

50 doesnt end nikkas careers but his own... when it comes to nikkas like Ja Rule, Cam, Styles P it was just a matter of happening to be in the right place at the right time. I dont understand why though, its not like he is getting money from the shyt... he should have been linking up with nikkas to stay relevant and eat off their revivals. But 50 is angrier than he is smart

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Cam caught feelings about 50 calling koch the graveyard and started overcompensating that's why he was explaining all his distribution deals then he started yelling listen to cam'ron towards the end when they cut him off he was spazzing

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Camron's response put 50 on the ropes. Cam could have delivered the knock out blow if dirt-bag Jim didn't switch sides
Beef was dead when 50 went on 106 and Park and said didnt Cam just get punched in the eye, when asked about Cam, he sent out the goons quick, and 50 and Jay got Tru Life to send that nikka on a hiatus, 50 didnt have to waste time with Cam after this he was done he never recover his swag from a simple ass punch in the eye, a person as clever as Cam should have been able to grandstand and finesse that situation into a win, the crown was in his grasp but he simply wasnt about that life.

On top of that small victory for 50, while Cam was acting bytch made toward Jimmy after Jimmy his hypeman surpassed everything that Cam aspired with NY's last true great hit in Ballin, 50 parlays with Jim to kick Cam while he was down and break up his only avenue to eat which was Dipset to springboard off of Jimmy's success, closing the lid on Cams career. Like a poster earlier said there's levels to shyt, Cam was in over his head before he even knew it, and then done before he could even capitalize.

50 won this war hands down.........

Last edited:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
so 50 won the battle because while on TV, he made a quick reference to cam getting punched?:facepalm:

dudes don't even listen to rap no more. this board is in the chitter.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cam's wave died cause JR stopped writing for him and nikkas got tired of wearing pink....

Just like Ja Rule's wave died cause nikkas got tired of the Cookie Monster crooning...

50 doesnt end nikkas careers but his own... when it comes to nikkas like Ja Rule, Cam, Styles P it was just a matter of happening to be in the right place at the right time. I dont understand why though, its not like he is getting money from the shyt... he should have been linking up with nikkas to stay relevant and eat off their revivals. But 50 is angrier than he is smart

care to explain this one?

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
styles sonned 50.

50 cent is a sellout, and even admits it in the interview.

let me ask yall this: if 50 cent was arguing with somebody like mos def or talib kweli, would yall still be brushing them off as some ignorant street dudes, the way yall are trying to brush off styles?

:whistle:

they avoided this like the plague.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
I found it funny how Jadapiss was calling 50's album 'The Massacre' a weed plate when it's a classic and better than any album the Lox put out.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
I found it funny how Jadapiss was calling 50's album 'The Massacre' a weed plate when it's a classic and better than any album the Lox put out.

the reason why the jadakiss line is so classic is because the massacre WAS INDEED a weedplate in the hood at the time.

it was literally the realest line in hip-hop that year.

lol @ the massacre being classic. that album was 50 cent's demise.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
the reason why the jadakiss line is so classic is because the massacre WAS INDEED a weedplate in the hood at the time.

it was literally the realest line in hip-hop that year.

lol @ the massacre being classic. that album was 50 cent's demise.

No it wasn't. And yes it's classic, no whack track and all kinds of memorable lines / great production. You don't speak for all hoods, so you should just say you didn't like it.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was actually neither a "classic" or "his demise" but a solid follow up. Him becoming an unlikeable character around this time ruined people's ability to judge his music objectively.

Like I honestly don't see how people were praising Get Rich, but didn't like this one.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
No it wasn't. And yes it's classic, no whack track and all kinds of memorable lines / great production. You don't speak for all hoods, so you should just say you didn't like it.

I don't smoke, so obviously im not speaking for myself.

no diss, but youre coming off like you were a young bul at the time and 50 was your childhood rap hero. its cool tho, we've all been there.

theres a reason why that line was held in such high regard.

It was actually neither a "classic" or "his demise" but a solid follow up. Him becoming an unlikeable character around this time ruined people's ability to judge his music objectively.

Like I honestly don't see how people were praising Get Rich, but didn't like this one.

the streets don't discredit you for being an unlikeable character.

so many wack and embarrassing tracks on there.

even the get good songs had extreme levels of tackiness. for instance, the hook on "piggy bank".

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't smoke, so obviously im not speaking for myself.

no diss, but youre coming off like you were a young bul at the time and 50 was your childhood rap hero. its cool tho, we've all been there.

theres a reason why that line was held in such high regard.

the streets don't discredit you for being an unlikeable character.

so many wack and embarrassing tracks on there.

even the get good songs had extreme levels of tackiness. for instance, the hook on "piggy bank".

I don't disagree with the fact that there were some :snoop: tracks like Build You Up and Candy Shop but the good far outweighed the bad imo. It mostly suffered from being too long, just like the albums from him that would come after.

In My Hood
This is 50
I'm Supposed to Die tonight
Outta Control
Get In My Car
Ski Mask Way
Baltimore Love Thing
Ryder Music
Gunz Come Out
My Toy Soldier
Position of Power
God Gave Me Style