50 Cent Remembers “50 Cent Is the Future"

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Those first 3 G-Unit tapes were amazing (50 is the Future, God's Plan, No Mercy No Fear)
G-Unit_CD_-_50_Cent_Is_The_Future.jpg

50_Cent_-__No_Mercy_No_Fear.jpg

1225605511_g_-_unit_gods_plan.jpg

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
no disrespect to 50 cent g-unit but they mixtapes did not change the game.

I disagree. No one was taking entire songs and re-working them with new original hooks and new verses but keeping them in vein of the original song before those mixtapes. A lot of shyt became possible after those tapes, and tapes stopped being collections of people just spitting 16s on old beats. They may not have been the first, but they did it the best.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
I disagree. No one was taking entire songs and re-working them with new original hooks and new verses but keeping them in vein of the original song before those mixtapes. A lot of shyt became possible after those tapes, and tapes stopped being collections of people just spitting 16s on old beats. They may not have been the first, but they did it the best.

lox did it before 50 cent and g-unit they rhymed over the show biz and ag beat and had a chrous on it now they did'nt make a entire mixtape doing it but they did before g-unit none the less and besides it's not even a original idea anyway because u still rhyming over the original beat anyway.
it's not their beat so it's not even a original idea anyway

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
and anyway if any mixtapes changed the game it was the makaveli bootlegs
those were original songs that nobody had ever heard before those were full length songs with chrouses and everything.

so makaveli bootlegs >>>>>>>>>>. 50 cent and g-unit

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
lox did it before 50 cent and g-unit they rhymed over the show biz and ag beat and had a chrous on it now they did'nt make a entire mixtape doing it but they did before g-unit none the less and besides it's not even a original idea anyway because u still rhyming over the original beat anyway.
it's not their beat so it's not even a original idea anyway

You didn't read his last sentence did you? :usure: