50 Cent Remembers “50 Cent Is the Future"

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This mixtape song was actually getting regular spins on the radio back then...

Its originally a Busta song but flipped it and made the song above. 50 was the GOAT at filpping songs, I remember when he flipped "Right Thurr". :pachaha:

Buck killed it, it sad how :flabbynsick: that nikka is now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Never heard this or any of the early g-unit tapes...might check it out one day...crazy how in music your entire rise and fall can play out...from blowing up off of street mixtapes to being one of the biggest rappers of all time at your peak to being weeks away from an album release without nary a fukk to be given...in the course of 10 years

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Being from the south and not really being on the mixtape game like that, i didn't hear these mixtapes until a few months later in 2002. To say I was blown away by "sh!t can get uglier than a Master P sneaker" would be an understatement. A Lil Bit of Everything U.T.P is STILL my joint.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Those first 3 G-Unit tapes were amazing (50 is the Future, God's Plan, No Mercy No Fear)
G-Unit_CD_-_50_Cent_Is_The_Future.jpg

50_Cent_-__No_Mercy_No_Fear.jpg

1225605511_g_-_unit_gods_plan.jpg

:ahh: back when 50 was that dude.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
and anyway if any mixtapes changed the game it was the makaveli bootlegs
those were original songs that nobody had ever heard before those were full length songs with chrouses and everything.

so makaveli bootlegs >>>>>>>>>>. 50 cent and g-unit

:russ:

i have yet to listen to one of those throw away songs op dem Pac bootlegs that changed the game as you say:stopitslime: