50 Cent Isn't Here For Omari Hardwick Saying He Was Sold A Dream

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I should’ve quantified that maybe she’s not getting a Mil but she’s definitely the highest paid on the show, probably the highest paid across all the spin offs.
I didn’t realize until this last episode that she has a producer credit.

Didn‘t pay attention before to when it started.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Not being funny but at this point, I’d think we’d all assume his character isn’t coming back. People actually think they bringing his character back? :bryan:
Theoretically they could as they’re going to likely need a narrator for the Origins prequel. It’s either gotta be him or Tommy since it’s about them.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Ghost made some free money not to mention that the show brought him some notoriety to his career…

Hopefully him and Fofty resolve this behind closed doors.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Ghost made some free money not to mention that the show brought him some notoriety to his career…

Hopefully him and Fofty resolve this behind closed doors.
His beef is more so with Courtney Kemp and not 50 as he’s mentioned than one occasion how he always helped him out.

50 just took the comments personally like he always seems to do.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
From my understanding the show is being canceled because they can't afford to continue paying Mary J Blige a million dollars per episode. They are paying Mary more money than they paid Omari for being the primary protagonists for all the OG episodes of power. 50 isn't one the producers anymore so I don't think Omari beef is with him but moreso with that Courtney lady. Think her last name is Kemp.

You think she’s getting a million an episode like she’s some A list star? :mjlol:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
From my understanding the show is being canceled because they can't afford to continue paying Mary J Blige a million dollars per episode. They are paying Mary more money than they paid Omari for being the primary protagonists for all the OG episodes of power. 50 isn't one the producers anymore so I don't think Omari beef is with him but moreso with that Courtney lady. Think her last name is Kemp.
I hope you are :troll:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Cap

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Omari messed up. Dude is nothing but a tubi/bet/ low level Netflix or 10th billing in a 30 million film actor

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Show is being cancelled because everyone who signed a cheap deal is up for renewal more than likely. Outside of Tariq and Mary j Blige everyone was prob making peanuts. Now th show is popular as hell it's going to cost a lot more money to retain so they cancel

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
they hit the 2nd apron :wow:

Yup a guy like Brayden for example was in nothing before power. Prob was in a cheap deal making like 15k a episode or ish..now with the popularity of the show could easily ask for like 150k a episode or more.