50 Cent Isn't Here For Omari Hardwick Saying He Was Sold A Dream

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
There is no damn way Mary is getting anything remotely close to $1 million. Maybe if Michelle Obama was Monet I could see that kind of bag getting thrown.

The whole cast of Ghost probably gets laid $1 million combined per episode and that’s including extras and minor characters. The production of on episode is probably $1 million — maybe.

Compare it to something like Star Trek Discovery which has a $7-8 million per episode price tag but you are getting movie quality costumes, editing, sound, special effects, make up and whatever re-shoots they need to do. All that show needed was better scripts because the production value is on par with the latest Star Wars shows like The Mandalorian.

Ghost looks cheap-ish, the talent is worth $10-50k per episode each and the cost cutting just shows that Starz knew they got what they got out of of these shows and decided to taper off.

50 / G Unit is more than welcome to throw more into the show but that $ would be better revamping the writing staff. They’ve made some errors in the direction of all of the spinoffs, including Kanan

Mull

Pro
Daps
Show became trash when they had Curtis’ escape that fire like he was Michael Meyers or some shyt.
This is the exact point where they lost me. I might even say it was a great show up to here but after this I knew it was some fairytale soap opera ish and all down hill after

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
From my understanding the show is being canceled because they can't afford to continue paying Mary J Blige a million dollars per episode. They are paying Mary more money than they paid Omari for being the primary protagonists for all the OG episodes of power. 50 isn't one the producers anymore so I don't think Omari beef is with him but moreso with that Courtney lady. Think her last name is Kemp.
Million dollars a episode...with that acting?!?!?!? :why:

Edit: I read the responses, I feel much better now :hubie:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Ghost you fool. How do you fųck up a G Unit films gig. That’s a lifetime job if you play it right bruh. Look at LaLa’s non acting ass. She’s been on 2 shows already.

He thinks he's more talented than he actually is. Not like his career was great before "Power" and it seems to have stalled after "Power",
Mmhmm

I feel him, but this wasn’t wise.
Any producers who think about working with him after this may have second thoughts.

I thoroughly enjoyed Power, but…I haven’t seen his name attached to anything too major since the show ended. Just saying :hubie:

You don’t want to critique the last workplace before being established elsewhere

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
they want him to keep quiet so business keeps rolling

they have a few series built on them dangling the potential of ghost popping back up

nothing weird about not rocking with nikkas trying to use you & your work to spin-off a billion derivative series

This, they've been using the Ghost name to attract and keep long-term fans for fan speculation/hype and marketing. I don't blame him for being upset if he is, as he made the character his own and he performed it flawlessly. Especially because they didn't give up the bread he felt he was rightfully owed.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This, they've been using the Ghost name to attract and keep long-term fans for fan speculation/hype and marketing. I don't blame him for being upset if he is, as he made the character his own and he performed it flawlessly. Especially because they didn't give up the bread he felt he was rightfully owed.
Not being funny but at this point, I’d think we’d all assume his character isn’t coming back. People actually think they bringing his character back? :bryan: