50 Cent Isn't Here For Omari Hardwick Saying He Was Sold A Dream

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Damn near impossible even on HBO. Starz:skip:

Not a fųcking chance on Starz and you have to be GOT status to get an insane budget ($6-15 million) per episode. And that show is an anomaly but it’s always a license to print $ have over fist.

Hell, Breaking Bad topped out at $3 million per but that show has a cult following, is a GOAT show, launched an amazing spinoff, is a pop culture mainstay — AND is syndication.

Power might have put Starz on the map but that doesn’t mean Starz magically had HBO money to burn. 50’s next play better be to get a 10 year deal with another network with some budget guarantees and performance bonuses.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
From my understanding the show is being canceled because they can't afford to continue paying Mary J Blige a million dollars per episode. They are paying Mary more money than they paid Omari for being the primary protagonists for all the OG episodes of power. 50 isn't one the producers anymore so I don't think Omari beef is with him but moreso with that Courtney lady. Think her last name is Kemp.
Someone please call 911 :picard:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is the exact point where they lost me. I might even say it was a great show up to here but after this I knew it was some fairytale soap opera ish and all down hill after
That exact point and also when they built up the season until the climax where 50 cent had ghost’s son and then abruptly had a change of heart. I was like who is writing this shyt :mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You underestimate the stupidity of Power's fanbase :russ:
:mjpls:

what-do-you-mean-by-that-druski.gif

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That exact point and also when they built up the season until the climax where 50 cent had ghost’s son and then abruptly had a change of heart. I was like who is writing this shyt :mjlol:

Or when they are supposed to be big time drug dealers yet they kept driving with work in the trunk of their cars. :mjlol: who does that? What big willie doesnt have folks move weight for them? Then to the point where Ghosts son was able to break into what was supposed to be a heavily guarded warehouse and took a brick for himself. :krs:

I had enough of that bullshyt ass show. :heh:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
That there’s always bs theories floating around, I’ve been watching Power from the jump. I just saw a theory recently that said Michael Ealy’s character’s wife is Jukebox. I mean those type of baseless theories you see on those Facebook pages. I’m not pulling this out of thin air. Matter of fact just ask anyone on here who regularly post in the Power threads in the film room and they’ll say the same thing.