50 Cent Isn't Here For Omari Hardwick Saying He Was Sold A Dream

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
So y'all are see Mary J Blige is getting paid $1 Million per episode on a show on Starz and don't question it at all :dahell:
And on Reddit :dahell:
If anything, Woody McClain should be getting MJB money and a spinoff based on his performance.

He been outperforming all them nıggas and a fan favorite.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Show is ass Ghost caught a body while already on death row and beat the case

Biggest drug dealer in the city fukkin the DA

Hood fantasy show shyt is ass

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My wife tried to get me to watch the current season of Power where the kids are in college, but somehow got John Wick training. I made it about 20 minutes, but was roasting everything from the gun battles happening in broad day light with cameras everywhere and no one getting arrested, to the shooters standing around cops investigating other related crimes and not seeing their prime suspects right there in front of them.

:mjlol:

I only “caught up” on Power during the pandemic because there wasn’t much else to do at one point. This was after years of people telling me I should give it a chance. It started strong, but became a soap opera that made zero sense.

Raising Kanan jumped the shark too when a dead character used the Lazarus Pit. Trash writing.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Mary was not making $1m an episode. That would have made her close to the highest paid actress in TV history. The hell kinda misinformation is this?

VY2wmdR.png
nikkaz stay making up shyt lol

I can’t watch that power show at all …. I can’t stand that lil nikka

I like the raising Kanan joint

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Mary was not making $1m an episode. That would have made her close to the highest paid actress in TV history. The hell kinda misinformation is this?

VY2wmdR.png
Man if y’all don’t shut the hell up taking every post word for word while telling a ninja not take everything he read on the internet word for word 😂😂😂😂 it’s clear he was exaggerating the amount

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Most of these hood crime shows stray too far from reality for me to be entertaining...
Unrelated but I kinda had to get on my dad's case about this.

He's from North Philly.

He was watching some shytty ass comedy show about a rapper who becomes a mayor of a city. Said he didn't like it because it wasn't realistic.

But at the same time he was watching this show about a white family and the wife who regularly talks to her animated imaginary friend :laff:
So I'm like
"Hold on. The black show has to be rooted in reality, but this bullshyt is acceptable to you?":laff:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Unrelated but I kinda had to get on my dad's case about this.

He's from North Philly.

He was watching some shytty ass comedy show about a rapper who becomes a mayor of a city. Said he didn't like it because it wasn't realistic.

But at the same time he was watching this show about a white family and the wife who regularly talks to her animated imaginary friend :laff:
So I'm like
"Hold on. The black show has to be rooted in reality, but this bullshyt is acceptable to you?":laff:
Point taken. For me I think it's the context of having run the streets and knowing the reality of the situations portrayed on these shows. It isn't entertainment. I get you, though...

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Point taken. For me I think it's the context of having run the streets and knowing the reality of the situations portrayed on these shows. It isn't entertainment. I get you, though...
It's understandable that someone who's been in the streets looks at crime dramas that are at least supposed to be "realistic" a little different than the rest of us.

As a non street nikka but a fan of good writing and storytelling Power is fukking silly so I can only imagine how y'all look at it :pachaha:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was 3 years ago.

Series star Angela Bassett led the way with a major bump that I hear takes her to north of $450,000 an episode. That is believed to be among the top salaries on network television for any actor — male or female — and could be the highest ever for an actress of color on a broadcast drama series.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
50 cent is a charlatan and a loud mouth who is a trump supporter, start treating this idiot the same as jason whitlock and other anti black c00ns