50 Cent Is Suing Garvey Schubert Barer Law Firm For $75 Million

Choboy

Pro
Daps
Fiddy did not have any low quality projects as a consistent precedent till that animal ambition record.
Before that he made quality material all the way from power of a dollar minus how to rob to the big Ten release.

Which spans at least thirteen to fourteen g unit radio series projects, in a row.
That was not ended by him it was ended by g-unit b team members on gunit fifteen, I wanna say.
If memory serves me right without googling it to directly find out.
Even a yayo mixtape and debut were high quality.
if judged from that artist's yayo respective skill regression for that exact time.
fiddy's quality run for starters.
Is filed with those releases, including the list you gave.
Plus, the run of fiddy lead mixtapes and original album mix tape series runs, after he started remaking mixtapes.
Coming after a hiatus that hurt his market saturation and his long term ability to draw.
Which is where the start of all this begins.
As it relates to fiddy's decline in draw and decline in being able to.
resonate with the fans of the change in sonic landscape.
Who, make up the pop crowd.
Fiddy, used to draw exclusively as a top draw, with.

It was not till fiddy regressed in technical skill and stopped interior rhyming.
Which used to cover up and aid fiddy's, mase meets Pac style in delivery.
skill based deficiencies on the break and in technical rhyme writing detail in full execution.
On animal ambition, fiddy failed to change.
To adjust to the current southern bpm slowed sonic landscape, like fiddy used to.
While, acting as the east coast barometer.
for that sonic landscape change in production style and mainstreaming it with some innovation.

Plus utilize his working variable parts and members of g-unit accurately.
While, also not realizing mop was perfect for this current house in a box chant style hook era of efx on the vocals.
As, real talk this current Gen.
Is nuffin but fiddy sings on g-unit radio, with auto tune in general nature.
All the technical skills as a base in mainstream rap are amalgamated.
from old aftermath/shady/g-unit technical rhyme skills.
Mixed with racks as the blatant every biter starts here foundation.
Yes, a lot of the production leans on DJ uneek meets tiple six style production.
with a slight dr dre aftermath innovation sonically.
added to shawty red's production on tm101, and every producer's hypmotize put on a slower pitch.

If you don't hear the aftermath influence in any new records.
Then, yousa lie cause the first record on ds2, might as well.
Be an Eminem horrorcore beat all the way down.
to the intro in a more suitable synth trap style phantom of the opera horrorcore Eminem at the evil organ keys.
Mixed with 808's meets shawty red percussion.

Art Barr

Art Barr

:dahell: I hate your posts. 50 been garbage for years. fukk all that other shyt u talking. :krs: i still like KRS tho.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, shyt to add to that some can say Jeezy fell off, Gucci in jail and there was just a thread about how Wakka fell off and TI is disrespected on here too.. WHO IS LEFT FROM THAT ERA? where is the random thread for those guys clowning every thing they do?
If we allow Young thug and Future to be stars in hip hop, there is no way anyone from the 90-2000's to be able to remain relevant. The bar is so low and the hip hop sound is so left field how can you expect these dudes to be able to adjust..
None of those other guys were shytting on other older artists and legends cause they weren't selling as much as him.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
None of those other guys were shytting on other older artists and legends cause they weren't selling as much as him.
:yeshrug: I feel like yall took that stuff more personal than the actual artists he was making fun of.. Jada and styles said they are cool with him, game knows he wants back in, fat joe doesn't care, and F Ja

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
actor13.jpg
Kidney failure?

Daps
When did he ever make good music? Get rich or die had some of the worst Dre beats ever. I haven't even heard half that album just songs on the radio and a few that my nikkas played back in the day,,it sucked

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I don't know whats going on with this dude but I can say, I will NEVER be happy or find joy in seeing a black man who tries to entertain me struggle with money or start to "fall off" I just cant root for that like these guys do
Man get the fukk outta here with that shyt. How many black people's careers and lives did Curly the Clown attempt to ruin?
You CAC stans are slick for trying that fake racial solidarity angle.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Man get the fukk outta here with that shyt. How many black people's careers and lives did Curly the Clown attempt to ruin?
You CAC stans are slick for trying that fake racial solidarity angle.
:camby: