50 Cent Is Suing Garvey Schubert Barer Law Firm For $75 Million

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont hate or dikk ride any rapper cos at the end of the day, i am a hip hop head and have loved the music and culture since i first discovered it - all rappers come and go, they are just passing players in the culture. from rakim to kane to slick rick to dre to snoop to wu to dmx to jigga to nas to luda to outkast to tip to eminem to puffy to 50 to kanye to wayne to drake to fukking young thug... everyone has their own unique run then they go... but hip hop will live on.

with that being said, you brainwashed dumb niccas talking about "i cant hate on a black man...."

do you not realise that 50 cent has spent his entire career wishing and perpetuating negativity towards black men. he isn't on some 'pro black' shyt, far from it, he would air his own nicca buck out when he felt it right to do so.

being an internet head i was onto 50 and g unit before the major deal and all that and its true they were making some hot music, changed the game etc...

but dude sounds boring, uninspired and desperate now - and because he's black does not make it any less funny to see a dude who tried to constantly shyt on everyone get shyt on (to the majority, not me personally cos i dont take pride in seeing rappers lose just as i dont get happy when they win... it's the culture itself i fukks with)

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
article-webconflead-0827.jpg

:scust:
didn't she dump him?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: Percy Miller & No Limit may no longer be relevant music wise, but at least Master P's paper is still long & he's not nearly broke like 50 cent!
People stay saying this but how in the fukk does anyone know what Master P's wealth is? He was on the Breakfast Club talkin about aking L's and trying to bouncee back. For all you know P is broke as Dame Dash is peculated to be.