50 Cent Is Suing Garvey Schubert Barer Law Firm For $75 Million

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Fiddy did not have any low quality projects as a consistent precedent till that animal ambition record.
Before that he made quality material all the way from power of a dollar minus how to rob to the big Te release.

Which spans at least thirteen to fourteen g unit radio series projects just for starters including the list you gave.
Plus, the run of fiddy lead mixtapes and original album mix tape series runs.

It was not till he regressed in technical skill and stopped interior rhyming.
Which used of cover up and aid his mase meets Pac style in delivery.
based deficiencies on the break and in technical rhyme writing detail in full execution.
On animal ambition, fiddy failed to change.
To
adjust to the current southern bpm slowed sonic landscape, like he used to.
While, acting as the east coast barometer.
for that sonic landscape change in production style and mainstreaming it with some innovation.

Plus utilize his working variable parts and members of g-unit accurately.
While, also not realizing mop was perfect for this current house in a box chant style hook era of efx on the vocals.
As, real talk this current Gen is nuffin but fiddy sings on g-unit radio, with auto tune in general nature.
All the technical skills as a base in mainstream rap are amalgamated.
from old aftermath/shady/g-unit technical rhyme skills.
Mixed with racks as the blatant every biter starts here foundation.
Yes, a lot of the production leans on DJ uneek meets tiple six style production.
with a slight dr dre aftermath innovation sonically.
added to shawty red's production on tm101, and every producer's hypmotize put on a slower pitch.

If you don't hear the aftermath influence in any new records.
Then, yousa lie cause the first record on ds2, might as well.
Be an Eminem horrorcore beat all the way down.
to the intro in a more suitable synth trap style phantom of the opera horrorcore Eminem at the evil organ keys.
Mixed with 808's meets shawty red percussion.

Art Barr

Art Barr

I'm talking last few months. With the bankruptcy and all that. Now there's absolutely no 50 music to excuse his antics.

Always 50 had gems even on his subpar releases. Just wrote down some 50 I love to listen all the way through..

That's not to say I wasn't bumping then days go by off before I self destruct this morning tho !

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
tumblr_mls4nzblzi1sp80xfo1_500.gif
Meh, Ross is on his way out, too. His fall gon be swifter cuz he's dumber n brings less to the table than Curty did. I wish Ross had gloated more about 50 being washed up maybe a few years ago, like around GFID. Still lmao@ Wayne talk sum "These nikkas fallin off like baggy clothes"... wait, fukk, Wayne fell tf off too. Damn this shyt is harsh realities of aggressive content due to the general public.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
The reason why you guys haven't seen more Curly stans off themselves after having to deal with all these Ls and their number one defense of 'he made 100 million with vitamin water' is dead.....

A few of those idiots have multiple screen names working triple time to show their undying support for Woodface even in these dark times for their 'Godfather(figure)'

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The simple truth 50 stans just don't want to accept is that, not only 50 isn't a smart dude, but he's even REALLY STUPID. When you think about what he could have been and what he is now in 2015, it's just SAD.
Some people and some stans like to repeat the same mantras: "50 is a smart businessman" "50 is a hustler". But they HATE FACTS. They repeat the same fairy tales again and again just because they want to feel good about their fave. Some of Dame Dash fans are also like that, they hate facts despite all the Ls Dame is stacking since a decade.

And too many people like to believe that bullshyt about "street dudes being so more smart than academically trained people". That's a lazy kind of thinking.

The harsh realities:wow:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What's the big deal, yall get giddy at anything 50 related, sometimes he brings on the hate, in this case, he loss the sms audio case years ago, he's suing the law firm that repped him, this is an L? :mjcry:
I don't know whats going on with this dude but I can say, I will NEVER be happy or find joy in seeing a black man who tries to entertain me struggle with money or start to "fall off" I just cant root for that like these guys do

Meh, Ross is on his way out, too. His fall gon be swifter cuz he's dumber n brings less to the table than Curty did. I wish Ross had gloated more about 50 being washed up maybe a few years ago, like around GFID. Still lmao@ Wayne talk sum "These nikkas fallin off like baggy clothes"... wait, fukk, Wayne fell tf off too. Damn this shyt is harsh realities of aggressive content due to the general public.
Exactly, shyt to add to that some can say Jeezy fell off, Gucci in jail and there was just a thread about how Wakka fell off and TI is disrespected on here too.. WHO IS LEFT FROM THAT ERA? where is the random thread for those guys clowning every thing they do?
If we allow Young thug and Future to be stars in hip hop, there is no way anyone from the 90-2000's to be able to remain relevant. The bar is so low and the hip hop sound is so left field how can you expect these dudes to be able to adjust..

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
How's this an L for curtis tho?

People sue him it's an L for him....
He sues mafukkas back and it's an L for him? :shaq2:
He's suing he's old lawyers(that he got rid of) because they was hitting licks on him

He's stans was calling other posters idiots when they was saying the jew unit was playing him just to waste his cash in legal fees

18 million dollar in the hole from sms infringement by his jew unit not properly handling business

Last edited: