50 Cent Is Suing Garvey Schubert Barer Law Firm For $75 Million

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never thought id see the day but now 50 is doing appearances in regular clubs that sell out / fill up with or without an artist there

01038.jpg

Dive Bar holds like 200-250 people :wow: I think like 5-7 VIP tables

edit:

storage-users-859-3859-images-21499-DSC_0032.jpg

as you can see its a small hall way with a bar. I take it back, it might hold only 150;

maxresdefault.jpg

storage-users-859-3859-images-21500-DSC_0026.jpg

LMAO... this ni99a taking back to back L's...

Buck wouldnt even appear there....hahahaha

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont hate or dikk ride any rapper cos at the end of the day, i am a hip hop head and have loved the music and culture since i first discovered it - all rappers come and go, they are just passing players in the culture. from rakim to kane to slick rick to dre to snoop to wu to dmx to jigga to nas to luda to outkast to tip to eminem to puffy to 50 to kanye to wayne to drake to fukking young thug... everyone has their own unique run then they go... but hip hop will live on.

with that being said, you brainwashed dumb niccas talking about "i cant hate on a black man...."

do you not realise that 50 cent has spent his entire career wishing and perpetuating negativity towards black men. he isn't on some 'pro black' shyt, far from it, he would air his own nicca buck out when he felt it right to do so.

being an internet head i was onto 50 and g unit before the major deal and all that and its true they were making some hot music, changed the game etc...

but dude sounds boring, uninspired and desperate now - and because he's black does not make it any less funny to see a dude who tried to constantly shyt on everyone get shyt on (to the majority, not me personally cos i dont take pride in seeing rappers lose just as i dont get happy when they win... it's the culture itself i fukks with)

couldn't agree with this post more. no one can doubt 50s talent when he was on the come up. dude was the industry's under dog and people really wanted to see him win.

but it seemed like success really went to his head.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
People stay saying this but how in the fukk does anyone know what Master P's wealth is? He was on the Breakfast Club talkin about aking L's and trying to bouncee back. For all you know P is broke as Dame Dash is peculated to be.

:usure:

Master P ain't broke breh!

MASTER P'S WIFE

He Owns 31 Properties, 13 Cars, & 45 Companies
... I WANT MY SHARE

"Master P's estranged wife wants a $67 million parting gift from her marriage -- claiming she deserves a HUGE chunk of the rapper's empire ... which includes a small city worth of properties, a fleet of expensive cars, and more.

Sonya Miller just filed legal docs in the couple's bitter divorce, estimating the total value of community assets from the marriage at $178,743,300 -- including 31 properties, 13 cars, 45 companies, and other stuff. She wants nearly 40% of everything.

According to the docs, the real estate properties are spread across Cali, Louisiana, Texas, Tennessee, and Georgia -- she wants eight of them. She also wants one of their three large chandeliers (valued around$300,000 a pop)."

Sonya estimates the value of Master P's businesses -- including No Limit Records -- at $136,101,000 ... and wants $54 million of that. She also wants $10 million of Master P's "Make 'Em Say Ughh!" energy drink company.

Other stuff -- Sonya wants her $28,000 wedding dress ... and ONE of Master P's 13 cars (the Escalade). Master P also owns a black Rolls, a green Bentley, a Porsche, a Jag, another Escalade, and several other ridiculous vehicles.

All told, Sonya is demanding $67,647,800 -- leaving Master P with a measly $111,095,500.

UGHH!!"

0423-master-p-crib-collection-footer-1.jpg
master-p-houses-014-480w.jpg

Master P's Wife -- He Owns 31 Properties, 13 Cars, & 45 Companies ... I WANT MY SHARE

0901-master-p-sonya-miller-tmz-instagram-3.jpg

"Master P's estranged wife claims he's worth $200 MILLION ... yet she says he's left her and their 4 minor kids so destitute ... she needs welfare.

Sonya Miller says she's indignant ... because she helped Master P create one of the most successful labels in hip-hop -- No Limit Records -- yet he has cut her off like a bad habit.

Sonya says things have become so desperate ... she had to move in with her adult son, Lil Romeo.

Master P hasn't even responded to her divorce petition. The judge fined him $10K for ignoring the case, but he doesn't seem to care."

Master P Divorce -- My Husband's Filthy Rich -- And I Need Welfare