DURING CAM BEEF?
:devil:
:evil:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game was never a G-unit member from the jump, he was placed in there. He was Dre's artist like Em was. Him joining only sped up the process of him releasing an album off of Aftermath. His music career outlasted the entire crew. It definitely benefited in his favor.

remember When people used to compare 50 & Games discographies like it was fair? Game a fukking weirdo off the mic but even in the last 5 years, way after the mainstream stopped giving a fukk he was still able to release 1992, Born 2 Rap & The Doc 2 & 2.5

50 had classics in the early 2000’s but he could never...

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm so fly
full

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Yeah and when all those happened an uproar from the public usually ensued on social media , G unit going through it and literally no one cares :manny:
THOSE nikkaS HAVE
PUBLIC BREAK UPS EVERY 2 YRS.

DIDNT JUELZ RELEASE
A CAMRON DISS FROM JAIL?

WASNT JIMMY ON TBC CRYING
ABOUT CAM?

WASNT JIMMY & JUELZ
ON STAGE WITH 50
DURING CAM BEEF?
:devil:
:evil:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I feel like he's halfway trolling, but the Kendrick comparison was actually a dumb one. I saw Kendrick on the GKMC tour, and those dudes are all self-contained artists. It's not like Kendrick blew up and then brought his homies along for the ride to help get them out of a bad situation. Kendrick, Q, Ab, and Rock are all their own artists with different sounds. It was dope to see them each do their own set live, without other hype men, and without all needing to be on stage together. Totally different dynamic than G-Unit.

I know that's not the point of the thread but I just had to say it. :hubie:

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
Game exited at the right time and held his own, he refused to sit down and be a battered wife like Yayo doing and agreeing with everything 50 says and does.

Atleast yay and fif really grew up together and got love for eachother.

Game being a “ battered wife” to wack and he just met the nikka after her got rich. N let wack shyt all over his dead homie and his idol pac while not doing shyt.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair though, not because of him releasing bad music or mismanaging his career but because he's dumb and fukked his money up on raping some reality tv groupie
The amount of money game lost in settlements and Lawyer fees must be nuts. Between his sexual assault case, his weapon charge, pulling a pistol on that dude in a basketball game, and assaulting that off duty cop, not to mention the other 3+ assault cases he’s had against him...dude prolly feels physically sick when he looks back on the millions he’s wasted through petty bullshyt