50 Cent: “I see African Americans identify with Trump bc of the RICO” at Capitol Hill with members of congress to advocate more representation in 🥂🎤

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Playin into the negative stereotype that African Americans are a bunch of criminals that will identify with racists like Trump, just because he’s a criminal with RICO charges?!
Malcolm X would NEVER :mjtf::gucci:

UPDATE:

Peep how the Curtis “KOON” Jackson is just a white man in a Black body at this point.

50 repeated that racist white man’s talking point word for word :scust:

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I HOPE that isn't the case, but there are many instances, one in particular that happened in my family, where a breh can come home from a 20 yr bid and a party would be thrown for him. His brother can graduate from college and all he'd get is a "that's good" or "I hope it pays off"

I mentioned it either on here or sohh and there were a few posters who said the jail bird SHOULD be celebrated more for surviving the white man's prison system:snoop:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I HOPE that isn't the case, but there are many instances, one in particular that happened in my family, where a breh can come home from a 20 yr bid and a party would be thrown for him. His brother can graduate from college and all he'd get is a "that's good" or "I hope it pays off"

I mentioned it either on here or sohh and there were a few posters who said the jail bird SHOULD be celebrated more for surviving the white man's prison system:snoop:
I don’t think that’s the case. If I had two family members and one was away from the family for two decades locked up and one was out living his best life, happy and who I still often get to see of course we would
have a bigger party for the one gone for two decades.we wouldn’t be celebrating him being a criminal we would be happy he’s home.