50 Cent grimey, said something about Lil Kim daughter fvcked up eye 😜

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
then let em hash it out, plus their issue probably stretches a decade now

It's just funny how the internet works, fake energy and fake emotions, but real idolism. People pick and choice what and went to express their opinions but never try to directly approach said conflict in the DMs if they feel so emotionally attached. Those twitter people and bots should ban together or keep it pushin

OR...maybe just ignore 50 cent it's not like he has music out and this is The Booth

Let them hash it out............ 50 the one who said this publicly

Like I said its something he shouldn't have done. It's not the public fault it his

You cant say some shyt on social media then get mad when the public talks about it

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
Preme wasn’t scared of 50.

Hells wrong with you spreading nonsense :dahell: :duck:

Thecoli never ceases to amaze me, so creative in rewriting history.

He was :dahell:

He didnt do shyt when 50 was putting hands on his head on some disrespectful shyt

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I see Envy, Charlemagne and Yee scared of 50. Talked about this on the rumor report and but didnt dare call that nygga out on it. They have smoke for all other shyt but not Fif. You hate to see it
Lil Kim goons was the goons that chased Charlemagne outside of the radio station back in the day. Why would they take Lil Kim's side when she tried to get Charamane jumped? :heh:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Come on man, what he said was fukked up, but this will be forgotten in about.......5 days..y'all just want to feel important and special on the internet
same people that shytted on Lil Kim's face but cape for her kid's looks :dead:
so much more important shyt to talk about with the limited attention span we have today

Lil Kim chose to chop up her face... her daughter was born that way. There is a big difference

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
What does Fif mean when he said she said something about the baby? Lik Kim mentioned Nicki's kid or something?

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well I mean he killed that nikka who shot 50 9 times, I would think they'd be cool. But alas...

Nah that's not how it works, especially with a guy like 50. I bet he views each relationship as a separate entity

Therefore, that incident would have no factor on his relationship with another person, even if it benefitted him.