50 Cent grimey, said something about Lil Kim daughter fvcked up eye 😜

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Nah that's not how it works, especially with a guy like 50. I bet he views each relationship as a separate entity

Therefore, that incident would have no factor on his relationship with another person, even if it benefitted him.
Nah I know I was just be sarcastic. Lol World had Hommo and his brother killed off retaliation for some other shyt, so I know 50 don’t look at it like they cool off that.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
FcPa0SYXEAM-1AW

Daps
Breh in the video the goons clearly say "say something about Lil Kim again". The Funk Flex beef happened a couple years after that.
Charlamagne has talked about that incident in a Vlad interview, he clearly thinks Flex had something to do with it

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A woman venting about some unnamed person that may or may not even exist is different that a grown man making fun of a child's physical disability. Low blow for 50.

lil-kim-royal-reign.jpg

can't defend 50 on this one.
I’m not defending him I’m just saying you get what you put out. People gone say it’s just rap but everybody ain’t playing out here some people gone hit back hard.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
50 Cent had beef with Lil Kim ever since that whole Magic Stick fiasco, and World (Kim's BF at the time, gangster from out of BK) had a shootout with G-Unit security outside of that DoubleTree Hotel back in like 03.

Ironically World is the nikka that killed Hommo...

Lol now he mentions World

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I missing something. Regardless of who the song was about whether an ex or whatever, lil Kim was shytting on someone’s son. Am I bugging nobody has mentioned this?

Daps
Am I missing something. Regardless of who the song was about whether an ex or whatever, lil Kim was shytting on someone’s son. Am I bugging nobody has mentioned this?
Yeah, I'm still trying to figure this out
I keep telling nikkas, 50 can bully and get under the skin of everybody in the industry. He even bothers Hov to a degree.

Somebody needs to call Puff. For some reason Puff seems to be the only person that can annoy 50. :heh:
Word, lol. This nikka was never supposed to be a superstar. He is a goon with too much resources.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Why do 50 and Kim have beef again? Didn't know it started almost immediately after Magic Stick was released.