5 Years Later & Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose Has Proven Everything Stone Cold Said About Him Completely Right.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
4x AEW World Heavyweight Champion
AEW International Champion
IWGP Champion
2x IWGP United States Champion

All those accomplishments and yet what really stands out from his AEW run?

Incredible matches regardless if ypu was sick of him. Moxley always delivers and makes all your complaints moot when the match hits.

Moxley delivers period.

Even I can grow sick of him.

Yet that ppv match hit and is pure fye. That you have to just stfu and let mox cook.
At the end of the day mox has and produces to kill any naysaying.

Mox is a real ace. Regardless if even I get tired of his program build. When that match drop. It is usually over. Only match that did nOt deliver was naito.
simply cause naito is lazy trash in every possible way. Yet mox still made sumfin out of trash ass naito. That the only reason naito needs the belt is to destroy it.
To bring back the goat belt design all time. Instead of that basura bullshyt.
they call a strap in njpw currently. Which should have never been changed aesthetically ever.

Art Barr

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Incredible matches regardless if ypu was sick of him. Moxley always delivers and makes all your complaints moot when the match hits.

Moxley delivers period.

Even I can grow sick of him.

Yet that ppv match hit and is pure fye. That you have to just stfu and let mox cook.
At the end of the day mox has and produces to kill any naysaying.

Mox is a real ace. Regardless if even I get tired of his program build. When that match drop. It is usually over. Only match that did nOt deliver was naito.
simply cause naito is lazy trash in every possible way. Yet mox still made sumfin out of trash ass naito. That the only reason naito needs the belt is to destroy it.
To bring back the goat belt design all time. Instead of that basura bullshyt.
they call a strap in njpw currently. Which should have never been changed aesthetically ever.

Art Barr
K

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

You are a man.

You nOt supposed to ever respond with a one letter alphabet response breh.
Y'all be off brand and tweak about everything on here. Then try to deflect like a passive aggressive female.

The shyt goofie as hell.

Y'all some tweak'n ass goofies on here tho...frfr.

Art Barr

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You are a man.

You nOt supposed to ever respond with a one letter alphabet response breh.
Y'all be off brand and tweak about everything on here. Then try to deflect like a passive aggressive female.

The shyt goofie as hell.

Y'all some tweak'n ass goofies on here tho...frfr.

Art Barr
šŸ‘

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
he created the right persona for himself to skate by on
never has a wrestler been given so much for being so blah

one of the first in the big leagues to see Tony Khan was a walking lick

salute.

that little promo that was posted in here he did about CM Punk was good though.
I don't think I was watching around that time but didn't they dislike each other while in WWE ??

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I don't like Moxley at all but if he went back to WWE he would be in the world title picture and get some of the biggest reactions.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
he created the right persona for himself to skate by on
never has a wrestler been given so much for being so blah

one of the first in the big leagues to see Tony Khan was a walking lick

salute.

that little promo that was posted in here he did about CM Punk was good though.
I don't think I was watching around that time but didn't they dislike each other while in WWE ??

Nah. Punk went down to FCW to wrestle Moxley when Punk was WWE champion. When Punk signed with AEW, he appeared on Renee's podcast, recorded at her and Moxleys house, and Moxley was sitting there listening in and contributing to their conversation. It seemed very friendly.

But after the All Out incident, Moxley was on Renee's podcast saying they're all acting like children. Then there were reports of Moxley and Punk not being able to work together because Moxley wanted to have a Rocky 3 type of feud with Punk, and Punk said no because he never watched Rocky 3 :mjlol:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I remember being impressed by him on his NJPW debut against Juice. Was a dope match and he got in shape and had that quasi-MMA look while wrestling strong style, plus the dope ass theme music. Had a nice G1. But the moment he joined AEW he started looking like a bum, only doing brawling and retarded extreme wrestling indie shyt.