5 Years Later & Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose Has Proven Everything Stone Cold Said About Him Completely Right.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Don’t see it tbh

Punk and Jericho I understand wanting the be at the top etc

Moxley when he was there just felt like he was ready to do whatever they asked but he himself had to deal criticism of how he held the belt.

Dude just strikes me as someone who wants to do more hardcore matches and that’s it

The only wrinkle was when he wanted a legit regime before All Out 22 and we had that weird build but then I imagine he values his non WWE tenure

The triple threat block final in the CC only because Moxley couldn’t take a loss before the final. Moxley spending the last year in side quests, demanding a win over Punk in that weird match on dynamite before losing to him at All Out. That’s a lot of weird shyt to get out of jobbing which is the antithesis of the character he portrays. I don’t think someone with his gimmick should even get the invincible Cena booking. I think it would’ve really helped Swerve if Moxley, as a former champ, went and put him over. It’s been well established about Jericho and Punk’s backstage political ambitions and seeking to emulate the political clout HHH waved around in their faces in the 00s but I think Moxley is cut from the same cloth

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Jericho the modern day Hogan at this point. :pachaha:
Worse

Hogan was 50 in 2003 vs rock and the last run and people said he was dine 5-10 years before that

Chris is 53 NOW

Bret's was great! I like Darby Allin's suicide dive, too.

Brets was good because it always felt like a real “suicide dive”. He didnt just do it. Youd see him throwsomeone out the ring and while the camera is on them all tired and shyt, bret would enter the frame outta nowhere and nail them and it seemed risky. Half the time it seemed like he made a split decision to do it.

Deans are like choreographed to fukking hell and it looks so … weak

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He’s had some solid matches in aew and japan yall trippin :russ:

Lol he’s been good overall but when he kicked out of Takeshyta finish a couple months ago and there was a LOUD crowd groan. That’s a sign he has to get going to the next step in his career. He had his time as AEW ace but the company has evolved

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Lol he’s been good overall but when he kicked out of Takeshyta finish a couple months ago and there was a LOUD crowd groan. That’s a sign he has to get going to the next step in his career. He had his time as AEW ace but the company has evolved

the BCC has been a net negative for all participants except Yuta, breaking up that faction and treating everybody as a solo act should've happened a while ago