5 Years Later & Jon Moxley/Dean Ambrose Has Proven Everything Stone Cold Said About Him Completely Right.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He’s getting paid and doing what he loves. Wrestling in Japan, on his own schedule. He don’t give a fukk about a mark opinion. :mjlol:

And Mox’s time outside the E has been way better than what Dean Ambrose did solo. I actually enjoyed quite a few of his matches since he returned sober.

At the end of the day, all 3 SHIELD members succeeded solo.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Can’t lie. He had me fooled. All the way back to the mini feud with Foley I had been waiting to see what dude could really do promo/character wise when unleashed.

The answer is nothing :francis:

Most entertaining shyt he did was when he was on Smackdown Live in 2016 feuding with AJ Styles, the fukkery with James Ellsworth was hilarious. That was back when he was entertaining and funny, instead of being stuck in pretend badass mode for 5 years

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, maybe he’s not, but neither are close to being on Roman’s level.
Roman is my guy but I feel like it’s NOT that FAR apart

Rollins got a HOF career that shyt on most wrestling careers

He got a main event against Roman and rock at Wrestlemania and that automatically puts him up there in royalty

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The three key points of Moxley's legacy will always be:

1. Getting punked by Nia Jax:

2. Moxley losing all of his Harlem visitation privileges:

3. Moxley talking all that tough shyt, but getting choked out by an Uber Eats driver:

I like Moxley with the melodies, I don't like dude when he acts tough.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta disagree here, WWE gave him pointless singles title reigns, a corny comedy gimmick, and then a shyt heel run that reeked of Vince worst impulses.

He's been one of the main faces in AEW, the most reliable main eventer pre and post alcoholic. Is some of the stuff he's been doing the past year or so cringe, absolutely but significantly better than his solo WWE run.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Gotta disagree here, WWE gave him pointless singles title reigns, a corny comedy gimmick, and then a shyt heel run that reeked of Vince worst impulses.

He's been one of the main faces in AEW, the most reliable main eventer pre and post alcoholic. Is some of the stuff he's been doing the past year or so cringe, absolutely but significantly better than his solo WWE run.
Fine, then I'll upgrade Moxley from the drizzling shyts to a green turd with corn in it.
Even with the upgrade, he's still doo doo!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

That’s not the argument though. It’s that he’s lazy and rest on his laurels.

We say what we will about Jericho but at least he tries new shyt, Works with numerous people not just his friends, Isn’t afraid to go heel/face based on what the crowd gives him.

Mox is just lazy. He has all the free reign in the world to do what he wants to do in AEW and hasn’t changed anything since Day 1.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
The three key points of Moxley's legacy will always be:

1. Getting punked by Nia Jax:

2. Moxley losing all of his Harlem visitation privileges:

3. Moxley talking all that tough shyt, but getting choked out by an Uber Eats driver:

I like Moxley with the melodies, I don't like dude when he acts tough.

You forgot when that light bulb or TV exploded on him when he tried to use it as a weapon.
:bryan:
Also, that awful clothesline he did!
:scust: