[5/21] NJPW Resurgence 2023 - Live from Long Beach (Ospreay/Tanahashi, Mercedes/Vaquer, Willow/Momo, Mox/Okada in a 6 man tag) 8pm EST

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently a broken ankle

How was the match up until the injury?

Didnt expect it to be the main event

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
These women look slow. Plenty of times I counted and rhe opponent was looking right at them for three seconds waiting for a move.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Here's hoping Will Washington being on staff leads to Willow being consistently on TV after this. He talked for a long time on Grapsody about how they should do more with Shida, and since he's been in his role she's been getting screen time.

If Mercedes does have an ankle fracture, like the rumour says - they could do worse than push off a rematch until All In. :leon:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
You guys are sleeping on WIllow, once she drops the happy-go-lucky gimmick or goes on a heel run you will see how great she is.

Once she gain enough steam she need to be the one to beat Jade.

how we sleeping on her when her name is in this thread title and we supported her throughout the thread even before her matches came on :skip:

swear some of y’all just be saying what you think sounds good whether it’s accurate or. not :bryan:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Don’t know how practical this is, but next year they need to gon and place potential FD talent on an embargo from doing any matches x amount of weeks prior to that show
I don't think it's practical nor beneficial to make every FD match be entirely driven by promos and video packages for several weeks out.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Here's hoping Will Washington being on staff leads to Willow being consistently on TV after this. He talked for a long time on Grapsody about how they should do more with Shida, and since he's been in his role she's been getting screen time.

If Mercedes does have an ankle fracture, like the rumour says - they could do worse than push off a rematch until All In. :leon:
That seems like a really quick turnaround time for a fractured ankle

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how we sleeping on her when her name is in this thread title and we supported her throughout the thread even before her matches came on :skip:

swear some of y’all just be saying what you think sounds good whether it’s accurate or. not :bryan:

I clicked on the last page last night and the last post was someone calling her a jobber, fukk outta here