[5/21] NJPW Resurgence 2023 - Live from Long Beach (Ospreay/Tanahashi, Mercedes/Vaquer, Willow/Momo, Mox/Okada in a 6 man tag) 8pm EST

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You're acting like a weirdo. I realize they are supposed to cut preplanned promos. You're telling me that someone got in Willow's ear and said "speak to them" Ok... maybe they did, maybe they didn't. Stop trying to argue like a clown.
Maybe she still cut a promo so it wouldn’t look awkward if she didn’t. Ever think of that? It’s a new title and things gotta look fine on the surface.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I want Hayter vs. Giulia
archer-stop-my-penis-can-only-get-so-erect.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Is the Forbidden Door PPV cursed?

AEW started having a shyt load of injuries during the leadup and during the PPV.

Now New Japan has half of Aussie Open out with injury and Mercedes just got hurt.

Maybe but we don't know if she was signed on to be there or not. Obviously Aussie Open was probably going to face FTR.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I wonder how Mercedes is feeling, I remember Management in WWE labeled her injury prone early in her career and subsequently ruined her momentum/push. I don't know if NJPW management is that petty, but who knows.

Happy for Willow, I hope this leads to her getting a push in AEW, but I won't hold my breath:francis:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Is the Forbidden Door PPV cursed?

AEW started having a shyt load of injuries during the leadup and during the PPV.

Now New Japan has half of Aussie Open out with injury and Mercedes just got hurt.

Bryan Danielson in a hardcore match on PPV next week breh come on no need to put this in the universe :whoa:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Seemed like she wanted to go for the sunset powerbomb but couldn't get her footing and then did the Macho Man rope hanging spot and fukked her ankle. Hope for a speedy recovery.

Tonight really made Willow though. Cocaine Tony shouldn't waste this. Push her now.

they called an audible now they got an AEW talent holding a NJPW belt so he’d be a fool not to push her at this point :heh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I wonder how Mercedes is feeling, I remember Management in WWE labeled her injury prone early in her career and subsequently ruined her momentum/push. I don't know if NJPW management is that petty, but who knows.

Happy for Willow, I hope this leads to her getting a push in AEW, but I won't hold my breath:francis:
I don’t think they’ll do anything like that. It was obvious they made this belt for her to push the company more in the US.

Hopefully it’s just a bad sprain. Worst case scenario is she has micro fractures that keep her out for maybe 2-6 months.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

These last two show sold on her name alone they know how much she’s worth

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
they called an audible now they got an AEW talent holding a NJPW belt so he’d be a fool not to push her at this point :heh:

The guy doesn't blink. Remember that. :ufdup:

To answer your question, Mercedes has been a big success for NJPW and Stardom so I don't see them holding an injury against her. Nobody knows what's next for her though beyond this show. She's stated that she wants to wrestle all over the world.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nahhhhh thats a bad decision. Willow ain’t been nothing but a jobber….

Although I respect Sasha for being willing to put over/make new talent especially black women :obama: