[5/21] NJPW Resurgence 2023 - Live from Long Beach (Ospreay/Tanahashi, Mercedes/Vaquer, Willow/Momo, Mox/Okada in a 6 man tag) 8pm EST

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Nahhhhh thats a bad decision. Willow ain’t been nothing but a jobber….

Although I respect Sasha for being willing to put over/make new talent especially black women :obama:
You obviously missed the part where Sasha got injured. :dwillhuh:

This might be a blessing in disguise for Willow, it we’ll see how it goes for her. Nonetheless she’s made history and had a BIG moment despite it coming off something negative.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We need those old reliable dirtsheets to end this debate. Was Willow supposed to go over or not. :lolbron:

Like I said, in the end it doesn't really matter because Mercedes can go get the belt and it was a big moment for Willow. Just being in the match was a huge moment for Willow.

Cocaine Tony is on the clock :ufdup:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You guys are sleeping on WIllow, once she drops the happy-go-lucky gimmick or goes on a heel run you will see how great she is.

Once she gain enough steam she need to be the one to beat Jade.
Jade has already flexed on her big ass like 3 times. Absolutely not

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You guys are sleeping on WIllow, once she drops the happy-go-lucky gimmick or goes on a heel run you will see how great she is.

Once she gain enough steam she need to be the one to beat Jade.
Bro, a lot of us fukk with Willow. We ain’t sleeping. :dwillhuh:

I do wanna see her as a heel, but let her cook as the fun loving thick girl. :noah:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Blame TK for that :ufdup: Enjoy retirement home Taya.
Its definitely on him. They haven’t even all the way “made” Jade yet let alone the up & comer who should dethrone her.

Jade long overdue to be beating Shida, Riho, Britt, Saraya, Toni, Hayter, etc.

She got something the rest of them just simply don’t have and it can’t be taught or bought.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Its definitely on him. They haven’t even all the way “made” Jade yet let alone the up & comer who should dethrone her.

Jade long overdue to be beating Shida, Riho, Britt, Saraya, Toni, Hayter, etc.

She got something the rest of them just simply don’t have and it can’t be taught or bought.
Those are Khans favorites :skip:

I don't get the vibe that Khan cares for Jade that much, yeah she 500+ days into a title reign, but it's a secondary title on a dead show, and they haven't given her a lot to work with. She's green, but so is britt, and they still gave her shyt to do during her title reign.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Is the Forbidden Door PPV cursed?

AEW started having a shyt load of injuries during the leadup and during the PPV.

Now New Japan has half of Aussie Open out with injury and Mercedes just got hurt.
Don’t know how practical this is, but next year they need to gon and place potential FD talent on an embargo from doing any matches x amount of weeks prior to that show