[5/21] NJPW Resurgence 2023 - Live from Long Beach (Ospreay/Tanahashi, Mercedes/Vaquer, Willow/Momo, Mox/Okada in a 6 man tag) 8pm EST

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
bro u in here being petty cuz u felt insulted that I was standing up for someone you also like. Get the fukk off my dikk

no you remedial fukkin jackass i was correcting you by saying ain't nobody sleeping on WIllow we all support Willow

take you stupid ass hot takes back to Reddit or whatever cac website you came from :camby:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
no you remedial fukkin jackass i was correcting you by saying ain't nobody sleeping on WIllow we all support Willow

take you stupid ass hot takes back to Reddit or whatever cac website you came from :camby:
once again since you cant read, someone was calling her a jobber on the last page. Either show support or fukk off. Neckbeards amazing, hate on wrestler you get insulted, show love you get insulted. You fighting the wrong movement.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
once again since you cant read, someone was calling her a jobber on the last page. Either show support or fukk off. Neckbeards amazing, hate on wrestler you get insulted, show love you get insulted. You fighting the wrong movement.

once again since YOU can't read only one person outta the 30 people in here said that yet your goofy ass said "y'all" as if everyone said it

this the last response you get i ain't going back and forth with your short bus riding ass anymore :camby:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
once again since YOU can't read only one person outta the 30 people in here said that yet your goofy ass said "y'all" as if everyone said it

this the last response you get i ain't going back and forth with your short bus riding ass anymore :camby:

Then who fukkin cares? I made a post big upping Willow and get attacked for it?

"Damn look at that Willow support she is underrated nice post :salute:"

"What someone insinuating I'm not up on Willow also, I'm so offended man fukk THAT GUY :pacspit:"

Do you see how bytch made that is? Grow up.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Then who fukkin cares? I made a post big upping Willow and get attacked for it?

"Damn look at that Willow support she is underrated nice post :salute:"

"What someone insinuating I'm not up on Willow also, I'm so offended man fukk THAT GUY :pacspit:"

Do you see how bytch made that is? Grow up.

kevin-hart-slap.gif