5/21 Monday Night RAW: People Power Reigns Supreme

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:snoop: watched the 1st segment...fast forwarded the rest of the show.

any of you try to watch this show without posting or reading tsc along the way? damn near impossible to do.

LOL @ 3 hours of that shyt.

The 3 Hour shows is our punishment from Vince for supporting the Daniel Bryan "Yes!" movement. Oh well guess I gotta start drinking before each show just like Impact:yeshrug:

Daps
Logical choice imo. Cement Bryan as a heel w/ AJ by his side, have Punk chase the title again after a long reign, establish Bryan further as world champion material as his 1st reign was via MITB, etc.

Yeah, Punk needs to actually fall for her. Especially with her being the comic book geek chick and Punk openly being into that kinda stuff.

Then have her completely screw Punk to gain back Bryan's love, shyt would be epic.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Why the fukk do y'all want AJ involved so bad? I liked it when she played the background. I don't need her being in the forefront of this feud. You all hated on the Alcohol aspect of the Jericho/Punk feud but want a sappy love triangle that the WWE hasn't written well since 2000? :rudy:

No thanks. :pacspit:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Why the fukk do y'all want AJ involved so bad? I liked it when she played the background. I don't need her being in the forefront of this feud. You all hated on the Alcohol aspect of the Jericho/Punk feud but want a sappy love triangle that the WWE hasn't written well since 2000? :rudy:

I think it has more to do with Bryan getting the belt and AJ getting more screen time for us to make gifs from. :win:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
359xunb.gif

:krs::deadrose:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
lol @ Cena's dive to the outside.

:laugh: @ the ending
a2mf6.jpg

Always-Right Liggins said:
Why the fukk do y'all want AJ involved so bad? I liked it when she played the background. I don't need her being in the forefront of this feud. You all hated on the Alcohol aspect of the Jericho/Punk feud but want a sappy love triangle that the WWE hasn't written well since 2000?

No thanks.
Just seems like the obvious conclusion, she keeps showing up and we all know the history her and Bryan. You've seen the No Way Out poster and commercial, it's all about AJ and Bryan.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

False. Christian/Y2J/Trish feud was piff, breh and that was in 2004.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Punk using heel tactics 101 to have Bryan destroyed, and then after laughing into his face, puts him in a submission move. This is as one of the top face of the company (#2 after Cena)

"B-b-b-b-b-but he is exactly like Cena!" :rudy:

actually what he did to Bryan yesterday was more of a HHH thing :laugh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, Punk needs to actually fall for her. Especially with her being the comic book geek chick and Punk openly being into that kinda stuff.

Then have her completely screw Punk to gain back Bryan's love, shyt would be epic.

Hopefully that's the angle they go with. If they went with the predictable Big Show turn at OTL, they can definitely take the "predictable" road with this AJ storyline, it's the best thing they could do.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they book Punk playing possum and acting like he's into AJ, only for him to screw her plans of giving D-Bryan the title at NWO.

I guess it depends on what they want to do with Punk's character. He can be the guy who got screwed chasing the belt (the best decision), or he can be another super baby face who always ends up on top (it's gonna backfire ala Cena & Fella).

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
:laugh: at Cena's excuse in the opening promo: "Yeah I know some of ya'll thinking I should have just pinned Johnny and got it out of the way...but Big Show would have came out and punched me anyway. :hmm: I wanted to enjoy it!"

The faces in the back should be pissed off, Cena could have just beat up Johnny after he pinned him.

-Also Johnny said he hired big show back on Saturday, but the rules were if anyone working for the company interfered...they'd be fired.-

-Shaemus ran into Johnny on the ramp, right after Johnny said "If anyone touches me again they will be fired."

However maybe I'm looking too deep into it like Jericho said.
:merchant:

Daps
I don't think people want AJ in, but it's obvious she will be. She also plays her role very well and if she is involved it almost seems guaranteed that Bryan will get the WWE title at some point in the feud.

Also, AJ being involved just means that this feud will continue, and that's what we all were hoping for.