5/21 Monday Night RAW: People Power Reigns Supreme

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What's up with this attitude problem with AJ getting pushed? I liked the dynamic of her being a face and being with a heel anyway but this stuff is even better. She's GONNA do something...the stuff with CM Punk isn't being done for no reason. Will it work or backfire? That's the most important and logical question at hand.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:laugh: at Cena's excuse in the opening promo: "Yeah I know some of ya'll thinking I should have just pinned Johnny and got it out of the way...but Big Show would have came out and punched me anyway. :hmm: I wanted to enjoy it!"

The faces in the back should be pissed off, Cena could have just beat up Johnny after he pinned him.

-Also Johnny said he hired big show back on Saturday, but the rules were if anyone working for the company interfered...they'd be fired.-

-Shaemus ran into Johnny on the ramp, right after Johnny said "If anyone touches me again they will be fired."

However maybe I'm looking too deep into it like Jericho said.
:merchant:
When Cena gave that promo it reminded me of Evil Superman from Superman 3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
What a terrible Raw for the third consecutive week, why do i even bother with this shyt :snoop: The only thing last night that i gave a damn about during that entire episode was the camera shots of Eve's ass and legs in the opening segment. :noah: :noah:

IMPACT >>>>> RAW

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk do y'all want AJ involved so bad? I liked it when she played the background. I don't need her being in the forefront of this feud. You all hated on the Alcohol aspect of the Jericho/Punk feud but want a sappy love triangle that the WWE hasn't written well since 2000? :rudy:

No thanks. :pacspit:

We want to see Bryan get the strap. And seeing as they probably don't want either of these guys to win convincingly over one another just yet, she'll probably be the way that happens.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
pwinsider is reporting that bryan was scheduled to win the title at OTL but they decided to push it at the last minute, and bryan is expected to get that strap soon

:ohmy:

:skip:

:ooh:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Yeah I saw that on 411, think AJ's gonna screw Punk.(no pun, :hmm:)
fukk! YES!!!

:dj2::dj2:

Give him that belt then give it to Brock at SS.

:ahh: @ the thought of D Bry vs. Brock.
:huhldup: I don't know man, you saw what Brock did to Cena.
CenaBleeding.gif

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Bryan can work a stiff style they would have some Japan type shyt imo. :manny:
I do think the match would be good but I was thinking if they had Lesnar destroy Cena and break HHH's arm just imagine what he'd do to Bryan. Plus they're both heels so they probably won't have beef for real. Unless Brock destroyed AJ and caused Bryan to snap, :krs: