5/21 Monday Night RAW: People Power Reigns Supreme

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I do think the match would be good but I was thinking if they had Lesnar destroy Cena and break HHH's arm just imagine what he'd do to Bryan. Plus they're both heels so they probably won't have beef for real. Unless Brock destroyed AJ and caused Bryan to snap, :krs:

Man if Lesnar destroyed AJ the entire TSC roster would fly out and beat lesnar's ass.... he gonna be :deadrose:on sight.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Worst Raw of 2012. Why is Big Slow still around again? LMAO @ Cole being honest on how bad the show was when Kane came on second hour. I thought he broke kayfabe for a sec. Only good things were Eve in a skirt and Fat Green Cena fan's sad reaction.

Daps
Based on PWInsider, Punk will lose the title it's just a matter of when. :manny: I'm cool with that.
If they manage to segueway the Punk/Bryan storyline onto Lesnar then that would be great. Punk/Bryan vs Lesnar for the WWE title would be great. Ties Punk/Bryan into Lesnar/Rock eventually. Normally, I would dread this but given how they handled Show/Henry/Bryan long term I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

However, based on Cena's losing streak and Punk being in relatively good graces with the WWE universe (smarks and marks) they could do a SuperPunk run vs Bryan which wouldn't be great honestly.

:sadcam: just in case tho

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Man if Lesnar destroyed AJ the entire TSC roster would fly out and beat lesnar's ass.... he gonna be :deadrose:on sight.

:rudy:

AJ is just a surrogate used to store Daniel Bryan stanning and love. No one gave a fukk about her bony ass until she was aligned with him and he turned heel (surprise surprise).

Daps
I think Bryan vs. Lesnar could be fukking incredible.

Because Bryan could sell like hotcakes and he can actually combat/defend Lesnar's mma style offense. While in size it would look like a mis-match, having Bryan counter all his shyt would have the crowd going nuts for him as a huge underdog.

Lesnar should definitely go over though, but let the match happen, Lesnar take the title from Bryan.

Daps
I think Bryan vs. Lesnar could be fukking incredible.

Because Bryan could sell like hotcakes and he can actually combat/defend Lesnar's mma style offense. While in size it would look like a mis-match, having Bryan counter all his shyt would have the crowd going nuts for him as a huge underdog.

Lesnar should definitely go over though, but let the match happen, Lesnar take the title from Bryan.

I agree, it would be an interesting heel vs super heel match and plant the seed for a Bryan face turn.

Punk vs Lesnar would also be good as Punk has minimal MMA/BJJ training (Gracie's gym, friends w/ Chael Sonnen) and have Punk play someone who doesn't know how to attack Lesnar (similar to Punk/Henry). Punk gives his all but Lesnar dominates him eventually, wins the title and starts his reign of terror. Actually, they could play the Punk gets destroyed angle and have Punk take time off while Lesnar goes crazy on the WWE. IMO Punk deserves some time off after a great year for him match-wise/momentum and that also helps a future Punk return in the fight against Lesnar. A B C booking for the fall but lets see what WWE does.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No. No. No. Here you all go again with your rosy WWE fantasy booking. Keep Lesnar faaaaaaaaaar away from Bryan. Sure, they COULD have a good match, but they won't. Lesnar already decimated Cena before the fluke victory, you really think they plan to let a guy Bryan's size look competitive against Lesnar? And make a better showing than Cena? Bryan would get that real 18 seconds.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
359xunb.gif

:laff::laff::laff:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

AJ is just a surrogate used to store Daniel Bryan stanning and love. No one gave a fukk about her bony ass until she was aligned with him and he turned heel (surprise surprise).

kill yourself.

1 - nobody gave a fukk because she wasn't being used. i had no clue who the bytch was until the bryan angle. nobody watches nxt.

2 - us bryan stans have no problem displaying our affection for how great he is out in the open, as you can see by how much we've been stanning him. we don't need a surrogate to pass the love to.

3 - sheamus sucks :skip:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G