5/21 Monday Night RAW: People Power Reigns Supreme

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
2rwnrba.jpg
"DAT BOY CENA JUST GOT STOLE ON! BIG SHOW JUST TOOK DAT BIG OL HAND AND KNOCKED HIM THE HELL OUT YOU GOTTA LOVE IT!"

:laff: at that smiley

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Brehs.... Cryin' Cena is the WORST! Seriously for a man that rarely loses he likes to cry when he does lose. I'mma need Cena to start writing notes on his wrists so he can have a steady flow of a promo instead of him rambling and trying out horrible improv comedy everytime he comes out. "Cryin' Eziekiel" is made up but is a better character than Cena at this point.

Is it me or does Crazy AJ look like she's only crazy because she's hasn't been piped down since her break-up? I've known chicks that act like AJ after only 2 weeks of not having sex, getting her back blown out will clear her mind right up.

Is it me or does Cena has that AJ Styles "Nobody wants to be my friend and everyone is turning on me for some reason" auora about him now? Seems like for the past couple of months somebody comes back to disrespect him: Rock, Lesnar, Big Show, etc... I'm just waiting for that Austin stunner.

I hope the next Punk/Bryan match they have don't involve Kane in a 3-way because that's what they look like they are doing... smh.

Is Jerry Lawler getting worse now with the dikkriding with the babyfaces? It's like a babyface can shoot a heel in the chest with a gun and Lawler will go "I don't know what you talking about... Ziggler must have fell on the bullet." As much as Gorilla Monsoon was dikkriding Hogan and Jim Ross was dikkriding Austin they were somewhat respectable about it.... Lawler just sucks.

It's a damn shame when Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler walked down to the ring and Michael Cole mentioned that both men were former heavyweight champions that I really couldn't remember them being champions... damn shame.