4K tv pretty useless?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
4K is 2020 is like 1080p in early 2006

they ganked these early adopters something serious :mjlol: the people who copped the early 4K tvs that couldn't do 60hz, or the 4K tvs without HDR or the 4K tvs with HDR standards that were abandoned or superseded, or the 4K tvs without HDMI 2.1....oh wait thats damn near all of them :russ: 4K is going to start making sense next year then they'll push half assed 8k tvs on our asses

The 4k TVs three years ago could do all that stuff

4k TV's are the standard now you can get one for under 300 dollars lmao

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Does anyone watch 4K content? Cuz I don’t...I don’t even know where to look for 4K

1080p still good for tv

even Netflix has a 4k sub option.

Amazon Prime search uhd or 4k and eat if you have a sub. Get some 4k blurays.

4k content is just taking off

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I can’t wait til sports catch up I think fox had the super bowl in 4K online it was glorious :blessed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
4k isn't different from 1080p. Take any movie that looked amazing in 1080p. You bought the bluray, remember batman. Mission impossible then stepped it up. But overall hardly anything was shot fully in HD. Y'all seem to forget all that :wtf: so today ppl see basically 4k tech demos and they amazed all over again. 4k isn't shyt and human eyes don't even see in 4k (look it up)

Name the movie that's shot in 4k, I'll wait :popcorn: HDR is what's popping. 1080p + hdr >>> 4k sdr and its not even close. You clearly would pic 1080p in that case. Now that I've cleared this up, let's address the other intellectuals...
overrated marketing ploy, 75% of shyt on TV still on 1080p
found a few shows on hulu and thats about it
and its nice but aint worth going out your way
Disney plus has a nice selection of HDR 4k content
If your cable provider not sending a 4K signal then your 4K tv is useless..
Most cable providers cable boxes output in 720p or 1080i. Not only that, but less than 1% of all broadcast in the USA and Europe are less than 1080p. You'd never know these things if you let the guy trying to justify a purchase tell it :bryan:

I backup my claims,
High-definition television in the United States - Wikipedia

It's awesome. 4k bluray look incredible. And games even in 1440p look great. :yeshrug:
So you're saying games in 1440p look great. So 4k has literally nothing to do with a 1440p game looking great. But justifying purchases got nikkaz going "my 1440p got that 4k shine to it" :ahh:
Is crying over a neg worth it, p*ssy? @Sid Justice
Aren't you too old for that, and shouldn't you as a mod showcase better behavior than a negger? Back to the age angle, ppl mention age all the time with me. How old do you have to be before getting salty and negging becomes beneath you? I expect Teenager to neg, not grown men. Not a man who tasted p*ssy before. How do you please a woman then turn around and you go "he's dissing 4k? NEG!!!" That's the type of move a nikka does after his girlfriend takes off the strap-on. Don't neg me now :whoa: just an honest observation...
Bout to cop this bytch for the RekCave :wow:

World's First 240 Hz Projector | Optoma USA

120 inch piff. Aye.
Just cop a nice 1440p monitor and call it a day, you'll be Sony proof!!!