49ers DE Arik Armstead is PAWGing with a doctor UPDATE: He proposed UPDATE: 5 yr deal up to 85 milly

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: :laff: :laff: you just keep on proving how much of a faq you are. What type of nikka says that shyt :laff:
You know whats funny tho...you provide actually 0 commentary on this site. Yours just a mule for this website. You go fetch new stories and bring em back to thecoli for real nikkas to discuss. You know that's your only value right? I provide actual commentary and I'm funny, you're just a mule boy.. So imagine your job if you went to prison....

Go fetch us something to discuss mule.

broller

Veteran
Daps

Usually white chicks with cankles have fat azzes, so I'm going to go with legit, but yeah them Mediterranean women turn into tanks after a few kids, but that might be true for a lot of women, right now breh is winning :blessed:

Yeah she most definitely has cankles

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Good for him but :mjlol:

None of you nikkas will ever come even remotely close fukkin with a pawg ( or any other broad ) this bad, especially one that's a doctor so this is where that dream dies for most of you :mjgrin:

Grown ass men living vicariously thru athletes is pathetic :hhh:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what kind of med school did she go to where she had time to travel, party, get fake ass/t*ts, and take dozens of model pics incessantly? Something strange going on
Most med students and doctors on IG show off on vacation, fairly often, I doubt she's had plastic surgery, she's really short, and in shape :yeshrug:
I follow a lot of doctors on IG :ehh:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She is in "med school" the same way other gold diggers are "in school" til they secure the bag.

If that were a Black woman, this thread would be nothing but replies about how clearly fake her body is. Face is beat too lowkey.
How many "gold diggers" put in 60 hour study weeks from undergraduate through medical school to "secure the bag" :mjlol:
"Let me get this mid-six figure career so I can trap a man who makes the same amount as me, working myself to the absolute bone" :mjlol:

Daps
Well the fact that she's a Dr don't make a difference to me because I'd never procreate with a PAWG

it's sexy in a fetish kinda way:yeshrug: but that's it

Dr I'm having Erectile dysfunction can you help:shaq:?

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:hhh: Nikka lots you do know that there are women out there who go to school educate themselves, focus on career to only be around certain "types" of men for husband prospects, right?

How many "gold diggers" put in 60 hour study weeks from undergraduate through medical school to "secure the bag" :mjlol:
"Let me get this mid-six figure career so I can trap a man who makes the same amount as me, working myself to the absolute bone" :mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It definitely looks like she had sponsors for the past few years. Fam doesn't look wealthy, but yet she can afford to jetset while in med school?

Need to look up old Seeking Arrangement profiles in the Buffalo area.
Almost all medical students are middle-class (150k/year parent salary) or more.
Not saying she doesn't have some "outside body" paying for her, but she probably has rich parents like the rest of them.
And travelling isn't that expensive, especially if you have a good job :mjlol: